• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What time you Tailgating for the NC Game

bwsdj

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

I'm considering camping overnight in the mall lot with my group, is that a good or bad idea?

I think Camping overnight would be a blast Im not sure if we could do it or not though, That would really be something to check in to.  IF the glazers own it and they think they could make more money im sure they would be for it. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like no camping...

RVs, Buses and Campers

No RVs, buses or campers are allowed on stadium property during a Buccaneers game. They must park in Lot 13 or 14. Refer to the stadium Map for lot locations. Please contact the Buccaneers’ Customer Service at 813-870-2700 for more information.

For all other events, RVs, buses and campers are allowed to park on stadium property in Lot 8. Refer to the stadium Map for lot location. RVs, buses and campers are not permitted to stay on any stadium lots over night.

(emphasis added)

http://raymondjames.com/stadium/directions_parking.htm

"The Mall" is considered Lot 14.

From the Sports Authority:

RVs, Buses and Campers

No buses or campers are allowed on stadium property during a Buccaneers game. They must park in Lot 13 or 14. (Refer to map below for locations.)

Buses and campers are allowed to park on stadium property for all other events in Lot 8. (Refer to map below for locations.). We do not allow RVs, buses or campers to stay on any of our lots over night.  Please click here to find campgrounds in the Tampa area.

http://www.tampasportsauthority.com/rjs/parking.htm

new_parking.gif

• Content Count:  4,642

probably around 9

I wonder what it would take for them to allow us to camp out the night before, especially noon kickoffs.   Does anyone know how we could go about getting a change to the Rule made?

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Just another reason for that other thread to pop up again. Auburn opens lots for rv's on Wednesday.

GO #23 BULLS!

• Content Count:  294

Beer, Burgers, Brats and Brownies - the breakfast of champions.

Go Bulls!!! Beat UNC!

Does anyone know where to get those Green and Gold Bulls Tents from?  I saw a few of them @ the Elon game and they look really nice.

• Content Count:  348

I will be staying over night.

My Father brings his MotorHome to almost every Bucs game on Friday nights.  He parks in the HCC lot, which is under control of the Tampa Sports Authority on game weekends.  As far as the rules go, yes they absolutely will NOT let you park a motor home in any lot except the 2 designated once the "lots open" however if you've ever been to a bucs game you will see motorhomes in other lots from motorhomes that got there prior to the official open time.

Another benefit is if your there before the"lots open" time, they wont (can't?) make you pay.  (except in the case sometimes of a real A-hole in the mall lot, in which case last week I told him where to go.)

• Content Count:  146

Does anyone know where to get those Green and Gold Bulls Tents from?  I saw a few of them @ the Elon game and they look really nice.

Target had them.. do a search of the forums, my friend nabbed one a little over a week ago there.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Well it matters if we get our tent walls back in time... If not we're kickin it at the BullBackers lot !! I'll bring krispy kreme.

Archived