• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NationalChamps.net front page

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

this image was on the front page of their website.  I don't think they are based in Florida either.

banner_sunshine_state_supremacy.jpg

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2007/articles/0909_sunshine_state_supremacy.htm

Now theres an idea for a tee-shirt...GO BULLS

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Re: NationalChamps.net front page   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: PitBull on Today at 09:56:38 am

this image was on the front page of their website.  I don't think they are based in Florida either.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2007/articles/0909_sunshine_state_supremacy.htm

Standing Bull I would buy that shirt anywhere anytime.  That would be awesome!!!!!    Go Bulls, Finish Strong!

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Now that is EXACTLY what I love to see. I've been saying it myself, but since I am a USF fan, people who are Cane or Nole fans blow it off as "you're crazy, you'd get your ass handed to you if you guys played us" ... I don't think so. We have a good team and I believe we could take the Canes or Noles this year (frankly last year too) and I daresay we could even do it on their turf!

Now looking to the future I see a lot of great things, especially in the 2009 season. We will be playing Miami again that year, in Miami if I am not mistaken (?) and we can put it to the test at that time. The M&M twins (Matt Grothe & Mike Ford) will be seniors and if they continue to play well and remain healthy we may have a beast of a season. Our O-Line continues to develop, our defense has been the one consistent force the whole time we have existed (thanks Jim!) ... the only big hole I see presently is Special Teams. Alvarado has a great leg ... but he lacks the confidence to hit the posts. If he improves (preferably quickly) his accuracy he could be another Bill Grammatica ... and for those of us who were around for Bill to play, you all know how important having him there was. :-)

the next time we play Miami is Sept. 26th, 2009 in Tampa

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Would love to see that as a T-Shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived