• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL goes down... no NC for you.

bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

mistakes killed them

no defense killed them.

we must beat them.

#9 does not agree with them >:D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

After watching this game, I am 100% sure we will beat them.

• Content Count:  695

I hope you aren't happy that Louisville lost because that is bad news for the Big East. I root for the Big East in every game that they play now because every game that the Big East wins makes USF look better, but for the Big East's defending champion and one of the best 2 teams to lose to Kentucky a team that could very easily finish last in the SEC East is really bad news. The Big East was starting to garner some serious national respect, just last week Cincinnati got a huge win over Oregon State. Now with this loss though the media will go back to thinking that the SEC is god's gift to college football and that the Big East is a second rate conference that doesn't deserve an automatic BCS bid. I can almost guarantee it, and the sad thing is that all it took was one game.

The problem with Louisville right now is their defense, it was a no brainer that Kentucky would tear them apart because they couldn't stop ******* Middle Tennessee. Middle Tennessee lost to Florida Atlantic in their first game, and yet they played Louisville close and put up over 400 yards. Kentucky has the SEC's best quarterback, fastest running back, and most under rated wide receiver. So as far as skill players go Kentucky is top heavy, so I was expecting Louisville to give up a lot of points.To be honest the score could have been even worse, Kentucky made some mistakes in special teams.

This is a bad day for the Big East conference, but none of you probably care.

• Content Count:  1,260

Certainly it's not the best thing to happen for the Big East...but they won't fall out of the poll.

Look, the national media can say what they want...overrated conference or not... the fact remains that if we win all of our games..we're headed to a BCS bowl. When the poll comes out this week...good chance that West Virginia, Louisville, Cincinatti, Rutgers and USF will all be ranked. Win out...and we've beaten 5 ranked opponents....so let's not spend too much time worrying about everyone else's games.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Louisville already took a hit when they gave up 42 points to Middle Tennessee State. This just confirms it. They have no defense at all.

Archived