• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would you rather attend - UCF or WVU game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

Basically, my dream job that I have wanted for my whole adult life has given me two dates that I can come and interview. One is during the WVU gameday, the other is during the UCF gameday. The job is a few states away so I cannot simply go to and from. I was hoping to get to most of the USF games this year, I had the pleasure of attending the Auburn game and will hopefully be going to Boca and Rutgers as well as all of the home games. I NEED to miss one of the games, can I get some help? BTW Im kinda leaning towards missing WVU, I grew up in Orlando so the UCF game is personal to me lol. Can I get some suggestions?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

I'd go to the WV game.  It's going to be the largest crowd ever at Ray Jay.  You can watch UCF next year in Orlando.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

WVU, it's a conference game.

• Content Count:  2,363

I agree with WVU for the reasons stated above.

• Content Count:  1,812

No brainer WVU- they are ranked and it is a ESPN game and they are a conference game plus it will be packed.

• Content Count:  1,260

WVU...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I am making that same decision as well. I have to take a licensing exam on 10/26, and with it being football season, I am having to take breaks to study. So, I decided a while back that I would go to the WVU game and skip UCF to study (unless I change my mind). I picked two weekends to dedicate to football. Auburn was a good choice for the first one.

After 10/26 though, I will be free and we'll see what I am able to work out for the rest of the games.

Good luck with the job.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I am making that same decision as well. I have to take a licensing exam on 10/26, and with it being football season, I am having to take breaks to study. So, I decided a while back that I would go to the WVU game and skip UCF to study (unless I change my mind). I picked two weekends to dedicate to football. Auburn was a good choice for the first one.

After 10/26 though, I will be free and we'll see what I am able to work out for the rest of the games.

Good luck with the job.

Are you taking the PE exam?

Archived