• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

The War on I-4... Coming soon to a stadium near you...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Kevin Smith would start here right now... he is a **** good back. I'm all about Mike Ford... but Smith can ball.

Play UCF. Dominate UCF. Leave no doubt.

Play Miami. Dominate Miami. Leave no doubt.

We need to ride the momentum that Matt Grothe has created. You place Matt on FSU, UM, or UCF, they are a different team. How can anyone forget 2004? We were a QB away from being successful. Ride Matt... we need to position ourselves for another top QB. We are in a great position right now for the next three years... but in actuality... we need to pick up another top QB. That is the difference in football. Want to be ranked... find a kid that can deliver the ball. End of rant.

Wrong.  Kevin Smith is a very good back but nowhere close to the pure talent level of Mike Ford.  Mike Ford is a sure fire NFL talent.  We will all see that soon enough.

Already played/dominated UCF.  Time to move on.  Leavitt wants to move on and I agree 10000000%.  Can't wait for this so called "rivalry" series that was forced down our throats to end, so they will quit claiming to be our rivals.  Of course, I guess I can't blame them.  Just like we want a bigger program in UM for a rival.

Agree about playing/dominating Miami.

Completely agree about the qb situation.  Need to get a star qb in the pipline this recruiting year or next.  Preferably this year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

Kevin Smith would start here right now... he is a **** good back. I'm all about Mike Ford... but Smith can ball.

Play UCF. Dominate UCF. Leave no doubt.

Play Miami. Dominate Miami. Leave no doubt.

We need to ride the momentum that Matt Grothe has created. You place Matt on FSU, UM, or UCF, they are a different team. How can anyone forget 2004? We were a QB away from being successful. Ride Matt... we need to position ourselves for another top QB. We are in a great position right now for the next three years... but in actuality... we need to pick up another top QB. That is the difference in football. Want to be ranked... find a kid that can deliver the ball. End of rant.

Wrong.  Kevin Smith is a very good back but nowhere close to the pure talent level of Mike Ford.  Mike Ford is a sure fire NFL talent.  We will all see that soon enough.

Already played/dominated UCF.  Time to move on.  Leavitt wants to move on and I agree 10000000%.  Can't wait for this so called "rivalry" series that was forced down our throats to end, so they will quit claiming to be our rivals.  Of course, I guess I can't blame them.  Just like we want a bigger program in UM for a rival.

Agree about playing/dominating Miami.

Completely agree about the qb situation.  Need to get a star qb in the pipline this recruiting year or next.  Preferably this year.

Mike Ford's talent is off the charts, but to say Kevin Smith's is nowhere near it is a statement clouded from black and green glasses.  Both of them have a long ways to go before the NFL comes calling.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Let's not forget Texas almost lost to Arkansas ST. 21- 13. So should we beware of Arkansas St. now?

Let's not forget Texas almost lost to Arkansas ST. 21- 13. So should we beware of Arkansas St. now?

And Auburn actualy did lose to a bad Mississippi State team, and not 2 weeks ago in the first game of the year, but 2 days ago.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Texas (well, Mack Brown) was too dumb to bring 8 men into the box to contain Smith, and as a result he singlehandedly kept UCF in that game.  Kyle Israel was beating nobody with his arm on Saturday, but Brown was too dumb to adjust.

Leavitt will stack the box and dare Israel to throw on Jenkins/Williams/Allen/Murphy all day long.  If he can't and UCF can't keep USF honest on defense, it'll be a long day for the Knights.

Texas (well, Mack Brown) was too dumb to bring 8 men into the box to contain Smith, and as a result he singlehandedly kept UCF in that game.  Kyle Israel was beating nobody with his arm on Saturday, but Brown was too dumb to adjust.

Leavitt will stack the box and dare Israel to throw on Jenkins/Williams/Allen/Murphy all day long.  If he can't and UCF can't keep USF honest on defense, it'll be a long day for the Knights.

I won't be surprised if we see another UCF QB get playing time in the next several games.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

And Auburn actualy did lose to a bad Mississippi State team, and not 2 weeks ago in the first game of the year, but 2 days ago.

Yet USF is ranked and UCF fans are claiming yet another moral victory.  Isn't your record something like 0-23 against ranked teams?

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

UCF played on pure emotion and Fruit loops. Fact is Texas hasn't played well the past three games. They might be a bit overrated. As for the Auburn game, they tried hard not to get upset. They play hard and with pride. All they was hearing how USF was going to upset them all summer. You talking about a team that beat the Gators. And they don't loose home games at night. Like I said before, UCF should have sent Texas to us. We would have finish the job.  They had only one weapon(#25 Charles).  Like W. Sapp said, "You don't come to Tampa and talking about beating us with a one weapon."

• Content Count:  4,501

Texas will be exposed when they get into their conference games.  They are not a top ten team.

Colt McCoy did not look that good.

UCF played a very good game but still can't win the big ones.

USFs win over Auburn is tarnished after Auburn lost to Miss. St.

USF should beat UCF but it might be a different story if they were playing in Orlando this year.

Congats to UCF on their new OCS.

USF should budget about 150 mil when they do their OCS.

• Content Count:  132

You fed off texas mistakes in the 2nd half.  They had you against the wall and you responded.  Right before the Kevin Smith summersault miss, you were about to go 3 and out.  You caught a break off a texas interference call and scored off that field position.  Had you gone 3 and out like you were supposed to, texas would have scored again and had a 17 + point lead.  UCF would have folded like normal.  Instead you played hard and took the opportunities you were given.

I'm sorry, how many turnovers did Auburn have?  I think it was FIVE.  Fact is, UCF gave that game to Texas by wy of the QB play, I don't expect that same QB to be playing come USF. 

Archived