• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The War on I-4... Coming soon to a stadium near you...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

If the Knaggits pull this off... this could make for a very special game if we get through UNC and WVU.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

The only War on 1-4 is between the Storm and the Preds. To me, this game is as meaningless as playing FIU at home last year. Even if UCF had won today, the only extra implications for us in October would have been their ranking/votes.

I don't view them as rivals. They're more like an annoying little sister.

..and what 'war'. I thought it was a given that they would have a better program than us by now. After all, we are 'just a directional school'.

::)

• Content Count:  289

..and what 'war'. I thought it was a given that they would have a better program than us by now. After all, we are 'just a directional school'.

The typical dig at your "direction" isn't that you're a directional school.  Answer me this.  Is Tampa in South Florida?  Now there's the rub.  :D

• Content Count:  3,103

The typical dig at your "direction" isn't that you're a directional school.  Answer me this.  Is Tampa in South Florida?  Now there's the rub.  :D

as i'm sure you know, when USF was founded, it was the Southern most state university in Florida.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

wVU is much more important.  That is all I will say about this "so called" rivalry.

The knights did look good today, I have to give them credit for that.

• Content Count:  771

Remind us again who UCF is and what the have accomplished over the last 3 years? Remind us of what industry or trade your community is based off of? Your school, mascot and are based off of entertainment and that is about it... Funny thing is, look at your new Knightro mascot... reminds me more so of Disney's rejected mascot.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

The War oon I-4... Coming soon to a stadium near you... WHAT? UCF gets a moral victory, and now you ready for war. Please. UCF should have sent Texas to Tampa. USF would have finish the job. Go down to FAU's board to pick a fight you might win. I can't wait for these courtesy games to end next season.

• Content Count:  1,532

Remind us again who UCF is and what the have accomplished over the last 3 years? Remind us of what industry or trade your community is based off of? Your school, mascot and are based off of entertainment and that is about it... Funny thing is, look at your new Knightro mascot... reminds me more so of Disney's rejected mascot.

A very FAKE PLASTIC university + a bad football team = UCF

It would be easy to make their mascot better... but they opt for the fake plush doll.  Also, Shoop should be thankful USF doesn't have the poor uniform taste that UCiF does.  ;)    I won't even go into O'liar and the horrible team. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

I don't know-- UCF looked pretty good today to me

moral victory aside-- they played well enough to hang with a team that was supposed to blow them out of the stadium

Archived