• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do we want them to win?

Guest BasketBull.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

I'm torn. But if they win and get ranked, it will make our game with them that much more interesting.

I'm torn too, with the exact same feelings as you.  Thinking about it more, I think the only reason I want UCF to LOSE is because of their fans.  They are already super cocky, and with this win they will all be gloating about how our wins are nothing, and stuff like that.  Oh, and Bianchi will have a field day with it.  THey also could jump us in the rankings which would suck.

On the other hand, them undefeated will make the game more exciting, and will be more impressive to the nation then if they are unranked at the time. But then again, that may make them more likely to upset us

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Despite my diabolical hatred, I'm at a cross. I hate seeing them winning, but it could make our pounding of them better for us in the long run.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If they beat UT will they move up far enough to get into the top 25?  I'd like to see them win because it would make our win against them that mich sweeter.

• Content Count:  245

We want every team on our schedule to win every game... with the exception being when they play us. :)

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Why is it that I can tell what UCF is doing on defense (dropping everyone into coverage, especially inside the 20) and Texas doesn't seem to have noticed this yet? They need to be running more.

• Content Count:  1,238

youve gotta be kidding, yeah lets make our win over auburn get overshadowed and let us get grouped with them again

them winning here would be a disaster for us

Guest BasketBull.

I have decided: I want them to come close but LOSE in the end.  (The pain is greater in a close loss --hee hee.)

Their fans deserve no happiness whatsoever!

Archived