• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Should we be concerned with UCF?

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Yes... every game is a concern.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

win or lose, that atmosphere looks awesome.. i dont see anyone complaining about how 'cheaply built' that stadium is

Who would complain??

They played a great game and they've got a great on campus stadium.

Even they don't think it's "great" but it is theirs ...

yeah so glad you moved this thread APIS, like ALL of the UCF threads...

Me, too ... Good job, AB.

• Content Count:  2,239

Maybe its a good thing ucf played so good.  There is no way usf will sleep on them now.  Shutting Smith down will be the key for us.

He is great; we should start game planning now and not worry about White, Slatton, Devine, or Rice.

Good call. You know, we could have found out who had the better running game in a head-to-head match. But UCiF weaseled out of their return game with West Virginia this spring.

Actually, that was more than a year ago.  Thanks for catching up.

• Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

We should be concerned about UCF, I just bought tickets to attend the game, and what ever team I support has a only a 2-4 record when I have to travel more then 50 miles to the game. I am driving to the game from Pensacola.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

They LOSE games and people talk about how wonderful they are. Not just today, not just this game, it's been years of this going on and I just dont get it.

i never said they were "wonderful".. i said they played a great game and have a great on campus gameday experience with their brand new stadium.

It certainly was....and it was 10 times better than any of our wildest dreams.

To see the students having a good time on THEIR campus at THEIR house...and to see all the Alumni come back to campus for the first time in YEARS (in decades for others) and for casual football fans to take their first ever steps on UCF's campus...it truly was a remarkable day.

Can't wait to do it again this WEEK!

32581291.jpg

PS. The difference in an on-campus stadium?

2 years ago UCF hosted Memphis infront of 45,000 EMPTY seats (20,000 in attendance) at the Citrus Bowl.

On the Tigers next trip to Orlando...UCF will have DOUBLE the crowd (no help from Memphis fans of course).

As one TEXAS Fan correctly described the co-ed views of UCF's gameday atmosphere: "I've never seen so much skin before at a Football game!"

Ah......College Football! What's not to like?

Good luck vs WVU this week.

We should be concerned about UCF, I just bought tickets to attend the game, and what ever team I support has a only a 2-4 record when I have to travel more then 50 miles to the game. I am driving to the game from Pensacola.

Bookmarking this thread and holding you personally responsible if we lose that game ....

• Content Count:  1,812

They LOSE games and people talk about how wonderful they are. Not just today, not just this game, it's been years of this going on and I just dont get it.

Good luck vs WVU this week.

If it is ok with you we will go ahead and play UNC this week on ESPN; then next week we play WVU.

As much as you stalk us I would expect you to know that.

• Content Count:  711

Maybe its a good thing ucf played so good.  There is no way usf will sleep on them now.  Shutting Smith down will be the key for us.

We will cheer our team no matter what.  You should NEVER be a fan if you don't cheer your team.  Nobody wanted to lose...but our fans will cheer our team win or lose and that's to let them know we will be behind them...no matter what!!  We weren't happy with the loss...but wanted to encourage the team in their effort....they played their butts off and weren't playing Elon.  Don't be that fan...USF is good and playing well...are you going to not cheer for them if they lose?

I'm a HUGE Bucs fan...I cheered no matter what....I wore Orange and White many years to their games....be a fan!!

We will cheer our team no matter what.  You should NEVER be a fan if you don't cheer your team.  Nobody wanted to lose...but our fans will cheer our team win or lose and that's to let them know we will be behind them...no matter what!!  We weren't happy with the loss...but wanted to encourage the team in their effort....they played their butts off and weren't playing Elon.  Don't be that fan...USF is good and playing well...are you going to not cheer for them if they lose?

I'm a HUGE Bucs fan...I cheered no matter what....I wore Orange and White many years to their games....be a fan!!

Er, Goldie, your response had absolutely nothing to do with TampaTower's quote .....  :-\

Archived