• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Should we be concerned with UCF?

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

They LOST. Thats what I'm not understanding, there were people critical of us when we BEAT Auburn, saying it wasnt impressive, etc. They LOSE games and people talk about how wonderful they are. Not just today, not just this game, it's been years of this going on and I just dont get it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,254

The end was the difference between us and UCF...They are cheering after losing. I would definitely not have been clapping my hands if that were us.

• Content Count:  152

Maybe its a good thing ucf played so good.  There is no way usf will sleep on them now.  Shutting Smith down will be the key for us.

• Content Count:  400

They LOSE games and people talk about how wonderful they are. Not just today, not just this game, it's been years of this going on and I just dont get it.

i never said they were "wonderful".. i said they played a great game and have a great on campus gameday experience with their brand new stadium.

• Content Count:  1,479

They LOSE games and people talk about how wonderful they are. Not just today, not just this game, it's been years of this going on and I just dont get it.

i never said they were "wonderful".. i said they played a great game and have a great on campus gameday experience with their brand new stadium.

It was only indirectly related to what you said, more directly related to the announcers today, and its been over the course of several years I've noticed this.

• Content Count:  1,266

yeah so glad you moved this thread APIS, like ALL of the UCF threads...i mean, topics about USF opponents that are a month away, why would I possibly think that would stay on the main board????  nothing i like better than checking 4 boards WITHIN THIS SITE ALONE just to read some USF stuff

alright i took it too far, i just don't get why you have to move every thread like this, and so quickly mind you...kinda wish there was more freedom like on other main message boards

• Content Count:  3,078

win or lose, that atmosphere looks awesome.. i dont see anyone complaining about how 'cheaply built' that stadium is

doesnt matter what the atmosphere looked like, the stadium still looks like a glorified high school stadium

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, a "great stadium" with no water fountains.

Granted, they looked like they had a good time, but let's ease up on the hyperbole when discussing the joint.

• Content Count:  1,812

Maybe its a good thing ucf played so good.  There is no way usf will sleep on them now.  Shutting Smith down will be the key for us.

He is great; we should start game planning now and not worry about White, Slatton, Devine, or Rice.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

He is great; we should start game planning now and not worry about White, Slatton, Devine, or Rice.

Good call. You know, we could have found out who had the better running game in a head-to-head match. But UCiF weaseled out of their return game with West Virginia this spring.

Archived