• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You have to be kidding. Who cares how many points our D gave up? We won the game and that is what matters.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

if we had a good kicker, we kicked their ass

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

yep.

• Content Count:  695

Well a week ago this seemed like a program turning victory, it appeared to be the victory that would put us on the national map. Instead, we ended up not even being ranked in either the Coaches or AP polls. Now the win doesn't look like a big deal at all now that Auburn has lost to Mississippi State. In fact Auburn might be the worst team in the SEC West. Brandon Cox has shown this year that without a big-time receiver like Courtney Taylor that he is not at all a good quarterback, Mario Fanin had his moments against USF and Ben Tate has looked good at times but nobody has shown that their a star, and their wide receiving corps are weak. Defensively they have some really good players but they allowed 19 points to a Mississippi State team that is lacking in offense.

• Content Count:  1,532

While you may be correct... I still hear announcers on espn, etc talking good things about south florida all the time.  Earlier during the UF/UT game they made a few comments on how our win against auburn was a great game and a good win. 

I wouldn't worry too much.

• Content Count:  3,574

Just win...

As we all know... every week is different in college football.

Remember the FIU and WVU game last year.

• Content Count:  1,254

Get a life Colby...Every post of your's is a freaking joke. You sound like someone looking for USF to fail because you're a Gator at heart and were too dumb to get into UF.

WINNING IS ALL WE CAN DO, AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED WE ARE 2-0. I don't care if we win the rest of our games by 1 point.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

bottom line... yes I wanted Auburn to go undefeated... However maybe the Auburn game today gives all of us a little reality check...  I think all our players should be very proud, but we are not the best until we beat the best.. GET BY UNC AND THEN WE PLAY THE BEST!  enough said!

• Content Count:  3,681
  • Days Won:  2

Well a week ago this seemed like a program turning victory, it appeared to be the victory that would put us on the national map. Instead, we ended up not even being ranked in either the Coaches or AP polls. Now the win doesn't look like a big deal at all now that Auburn has lost to Mississippi State. In fact Auburn might be the worst team in the SEC West. Brandon Cox has shown this year that without a big-time receiver like Courtney Taylor that he is not at all a good quarterback, Mario Fanin had his moments against USF and Ben Tate has looked good at times but nobody has shown that their a star, and their wide receiving corps are weak. Defensively they have some really good players but they allowed 19 points to a Mississippi State team that is lacking in offense.

I think Miss State ran a INT back for a TD.  So the D only gave up 12.

But anyway, we can't worry about what Auburn, Elon or anyone else does from week to week.  We just have to go out and take care of business.  Right now that is UNC.  

We face some great teams this year.  WVU, Ville, Rutgers are all ranked.  I think Cincy will be tough too.  UCF will be a great game, and FAU beat Minnesota today.

If we go out and win games, the rankings will take care of itself.  Can only look forward, can't look to see what our prior opponents are doing.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Just keep winning and everything will be taken care of.

Archived