• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Auburn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I actually find myself rooting for Miss. St. I'm just a big advocate of the small schools winning. We know what our team can do, and as long as we keep winning we'll find our way into the polls. Beating higher ranked West Virginia is more important in the eyes of the pollsters than beating Auburn anyways. All I can say is I'm glad they didn't pull Cox against us. This Burns kid is a play maker.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Fanin just cost Auburn some points. They had the ball in the redzone and he fumbled again.

As for pulling for the underdog, MSU is in the SEC, so they are no underdog. And, as hospitable as all the AU fans were to us, I will be pulling for them in every game until we play them again, doesn't matter what it does for us if they win or lose, I want them to win the SEC and get everything together.

• Content Count:  4,501

Good grief - how many turn-overs is that in the last 7 qtrs of football ?

• Content Count:  1,981

I actually find myself rooting for Miss. St. I'm just a big advocate of the small schools winning. We know what our team can do, and as long as we keep winning we'll find our way into the polls. Beating higher ranked West Virginia is more important in the eyes of the pollsters than beating Auburn anyways.

WTF? When it comes to pollsters we need as much help as we can get. I want to be ranked this week, and a loss by Auburn will make it even harder. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. I don't care what people think about rankings, we need to be there no questions asked. There is no "moral victory" in not being ranked. Screw the underdog, a win by Miss State does nothing for us, and they are not even that big of underdogs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  120

I can see the steady stream of Auburn fans coming here to blame us for not pulling for them and that is why they lost

;)

• Content Count:  1,254

All we can do is take care of our own

I actually find myself rooting for Miss. St. I'm just a big advocate of the small schools winning. We know what our team can do, and as long as we keep winning we'll find our way into the polls. Beating higher ranked West Virginia is more important in the eyes of the pollsters than beating Auburn anyways.

WTF? When it comes to pollsters we need as much help as we can get. I want to be ranked this week, and a loss by Auburn will make it even harder. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. I don't care what people think about rankings, we need to be there no questions asked. There is no "moral victory" in not being ranked. Screw the underdog, a win by Miss State does nothing for us, and they are not even that big of underdogs.

All we can do is win...Everything else is out of our control

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Did Burns get hurt or did Tubby just decide to go back to Cox with the game on the line?

• Content Count:  12,293

there is seriously about 150 yards TOTAL passing for BOTH TEAMS....

talk about UGLY!

Archived