• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When we beat West Virginia...

At the risk of being tasered and spending the night in jail, will you rush the field after USF kills the Brokeback Mountainqueers?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

When we beat WV?  ... NO

If our last home game of the season against L'ville is for the BE Championship?  ... HELL YES

However, it should also be pointed out (and forgive me to those who don't want to hear the OCS bit) that we rent RayJay ... we don't own it. As such, the Glazers could fine the school $XX,XXX (??) for us running on their field. We have the right to use the facility to play our games, but not to run onto the field itself. I somehow doubt that is written into their contractual agreement ... but maybe it should be.

Something like, "If USF wins a championship or what is perceived to be a championship game (i.e. L'Ville this year perhaps) then the students may rush the field as long as they are not destructive toward any property (i.e. goalposts and such)"

How about that Judy? Let's get that written into the contract! :-)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

When we beat WV?  ... NO

If our last home game of the season against L'ville is for the BE Championship?  ... HELL YES

However, it should also be pointed out (and forgive me to those who don't want to hear the OCS bit) that we rent RayJay ... we don't own it. As such, the Glazers could fine the school $XX,XXX (??) for us running on their field. We have the right to use the facility to play our games, but not to run onto the field itself. I somehow doubt that is written into their contractual agreement ... but maybe it should be.

Something like, "If USF wins a championship or what is perceived to be a championship game (i.e. L'Ville this year perhaps) then the students may rush the field as long as they are not destructive toward any property (i.e. goalposts and such)"

The Glazers can't fine anyone.  They rent it also, although it is a extremely favorable lease.  TSA might be able to fine the school however.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

If we're undefeated and beat louisville....rush the field  ;)

Chances are that will be for the Big East championship... so I would agree.

Rush the field celebrating a win that clinches our first ever BCS bowl invite .... a no brainer, no matter where the stadium is located.

Rush the the field celebrating a win over a team we beat at THEIR house last year ..... weak, no matter where the stadium is located.

• Content Count:  849

We should act like we've been there before. Rushing the field was good when we beat Bowling Green and Louisville, but we should EXPECT to win games like this now.

Expect to win this game? you make this sound like beating a top 5 team should be a sure thing for usf.  put down the bong. If usf wins this game it will once again become the biggest victory in usf history. 

So, you say we should only rush the field in cases of extremely big/important wins? well, is the biggest win in usf history in that catagory? yeah, I think it is.

No it won't, why will it be the biggest victory, because they're ranked 5th in the nation? That's kind of stupid logic because the win last year at their place is bigger. They were ranked 7th in the nation and they had BCS implications on the line.

We already beat them, anymore wins from now against them from now on cannot be bigger than the first initial victory.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

you guys better rush the field

back in the day the middle school and high school  age mazza rush the field at shea stadium and grabbed lots of grass

• Content Count:  1,260

you guys better rush the field

back in the day the middle school and high school  age mazza rush the field at shea stadium and grabbed lots of grass

Hmm...."grass" you say??  :D

• Content Count:  1,297

When we beat WV?  ... NO

The Glazers can't fine anyone.  They rent it also, although it is a extremely favorable lease.  TSA might be able to fine the school however.

Exactly....it's not the Glazers that are the Nazi's....it's the TSA.  Totalitarian rule by TSA.  TSA will destroy USF fans for rushing the field.  Snipers will be on location in all press boxes, picking off all field rushers one by one.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

We should act like we've been there before.

Agree ... but it's no longer a celebration of a remarkable win anymore, just a way to celebrate as in basketball.

Hear TPD will have rubber bullets  ;)

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

My bad knees don't want to take the drop from the student section may get on the field if i can get down a stairway but a 3rd ACL reconstruction and the therapy that goes with it isn't worth any win.  Also i think we are getting to the point where upsetting a highly ranked teams shouldn't be unexpected and a "new" thing.  If we are playing for the BE championship at ray jay i will sneak in a rope ladder  :) 

Archived