• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

When we beat West Virginia...

At the risk of being tasered and spending the night in jail, will you rush the field after USF kills the Brokeback Mountainqueers?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

hey APIS, this thread has to do with WVU, why haven't you moved it yet?  I'm feeling threatened that it's on the main board.

Please advise.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Aside from it being inappropriate, if I did get arrested my job would be out the window........so, I'll let the youngsters do it for me.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

hey APIS, this thread has to do with WVU, why haven't you moved it yet?  I'm feeling threatened that it's on the main board.

Please advise.

It's about our game with WVU.  It has nothing to do with being threatened.  It's just a matter of keeping the boards in order.  I'm sorry if that bothers you.

• Content Count:  1,260

If we're undefeated and beat louisville....rush the field  ;)

Please advise.

It's about our game with WVU.  It has nothing to do with being threatened.  It's just a matter of keeping the boards in order.  I'm sorry if that bothers you.

i guess it bothered me when the threads regarding UL and UCF were moved...these are teams we will be playing very shortly..i really don't understand how these threads get moved (yes i understand that UCF qualifies as a State of Florida Athletic Program)...

basically, tell me there is anything else going on tonight regarding USF, OTHER THAN THESE GAMES THAT ARE ON TV

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

We're going to sneak attack from 124.  They will be concentrating on the students, and us old alumni are going to take them by surprise!  The will never expect it!  :)

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Please advise.

i guess it bothered me when the threads regarding UL and UCF were moved...these are teams we will be playing very shortly..i really don't understand how these threads get moved (yes i understand that UCF qualifies as a State of Florida Athletic Program)...

basically, tell me there is anything else going on tonight regarding USF, OTHER THAN THESE GAMES THAT ARE ON TV

I probably could have left them on here for a while.  A few of the threads were, "smack" threads towards UCF.

Please advise.

I probably could have left them on here for a while.  A few of the threads were, "smack" threads towards UCF.

no big deal Apis, sorry i got on your case so quickly...i think the frustration builds up when the site runs slow due to traffic...it ends up taking for ever just to get to a thread...

as always,

GO BULLS

Archived