• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When we beat West Virginia...

At the risk of being tasered and spending the night in jail, will you rush the field after USF kills the Brokeback Mountainqueers?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

will you rush the field?

I can promise you I will..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

will you rush the field?

I can promise you I will..

Go for it, I'll be right behind you.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We should act like we've been there before. Rushing the field was good when we beat Bowling Green and Louisville, but we should EXPECT to win games like this now.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I think rushing the field is fine whenever you beat a top 5 team and you're not in the top 20. I see no problem with that.... although, stadium security will have a problem with it and they will taser you and arrest you.

I much rather hear a chant of "Who's Next?" then taking the field.

We should act like we've been there before. Rushing the field was good when we beat Bowling Green and Louisville, but we should EXPECT to win games like this now.

..and I knew someone would object to this.  ::)

WE DO expect to win this game. I seem to recall Rutgers fans rushing the field after beating Louisville last season. Were they, too, not a top 25 team? When you beat a top 5 team at home on national TV with a packed house, I struggle to accept the statement that anybody loses respect for you by rushing the field.

even at the risk of being tasered, I seriously doubt I'll be alone.

I think rushing the field is fine whenever you beat a top 5 team and you're not in the top 20. I see no problem with that.... although, stadium security will have a problem with it and they will taser you and arrest you.

I much rather hear a chant of "Who's Next?" then taking the field.

they cant taser 50,000 of us..

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Expect to win this game? you make this sound like beating a top 5 team should be a sure thing for usf.  put down the bong. If usf wins this game it will once again become the biggest victory in usf history. 

So, you say we should only rush the field in cases of extremely big/important wins? well, is the biggest win in usf history in that catagory? yeah, I think it is.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

No way.  Game will probably sell out and I wouldn't be surprised if we see Tampa's mounted finest in front of the student section.  Those horses are big.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Expect to win this game? you make this sound like beating a top 5 team should be a sure thing for usf.  put down the bong. If usf wins this game it will once again become the biggest victory in usf history. 

So, you say we should only rush the field in cases of extremely big/important wins? well, is the biggest win in usf history in that catagory? yeah, I think it is.

Let's see, we beat them on their own field last season. We're tough at home and we'll have a huge crowd behind us. We have a defense that mathces up well against WVU. So yes, I do expect we will win this game. The only sure thing is that I don't smoke the hippie lettuce, nor need a bong to like our chance in this game.

Our fans shouldn't be rushing the field mainly due to the fact that it is not our stadium. If it's our stadium, then by all means go for it.

Archived