• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

jim leavitt show on abc now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the format of the show tired, bland and generally hard to watch?

Frequent, repetitve commercials, short segments with any real content does not make this 'must see' TV, by any stretch.

Has anyone watched the Rutgers show that's shown on Sun Sports?  A very slick production, it really holds your interest and is probably an effective recruiting tool (as ours should also be) as it is shown throughout the state.  Ours is only shown locally.

I think it's time for a change.  It's not just Al Keck... it's the whole production.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the format of the show tired, bland and generally hard to watch?

Frequent, repetitve commercials, short segments with any real content does not make this 'must see' TV, by any stretch.

Has anyone watched the Rutgers show that's shown on Sun Sports?  A very slick production, it really holds your interest and is probably an effective recruiting tool (as ours should also be) as it is shown throughout the state.  Ours is only shown locally.

I think it's time for a change.  It's not just Al Keck... it's the whole production.

yes i noticed that too.  very frequent commercials after very short boring segments.  i find it fun to watch only because it is about USF. 

and if anyone checked out the info on it.  it said "South Florida University football".  hmm

• Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Definitely could improve, but I prefer to watch this show over nothing.

This show used to be on WUSF as well.  Anyone if it is still on.  WUSF had minimal commercials if any

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

CJL has a Something About Mary kind of thing going on with his hair today.

oh god-- I am turning into shoop

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

well face it..CJL is not the more engaging media personality you will come across.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

well face it..CJL is not the more engaging media personality you will come across.

he is subdued on TV most of the time BUT in person-- the guy is electric== like in front of a crowd or at a luncheon

maybe it is the format--- trying to be too professional. Better than no show though.

I really like how Catch 47 does their Extra Point show-- they are excellent

Archived