• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

wikipedia

IHuckItDeep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

has someone ever thought of updating our wikipedia page.......maybe with stuff about the new marshall center and better pictures etc.......cause its not a very good page and can be improved big time

• Content Count:  280

I definitely second this suggestion, and I've thought about this before. Although it seems to have been upgraded recently (which gives you an idea of what it was like before  :-\) there is definitely room for improvement. Unfortunately, this is a pretty big undertaking, something that I myself cannot commit to at this time. I think the biggest eye sore on that page is the picture of the USF seal on the side of a building instead of a graphic image. I'm sure it has to do with trademark issues or something, but I've never seen any other school use anything else other than their graphic...not sure why we can't.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I definitely second this suggestion, and I've thought about this before. Although it seems to have been upgraded recently (which gives you an idea of what it was like before  :-\) there is definitely room for improvement. Unfortunately, this is a pretty big undertaking, something that I myself cannot commit to at this time. I think the biggest eye sore on that page is the picture of the USF seal on the side of a building instead of a graphic image. I'm sure it has to do with trademark issues or something, but I've never seen any other school use anything else other than their graphic...not sure why we can't.

I'm all but certain that certain schools keep the pages updated themselves.  Certain schools are very good at painting an image of themselves that is much rosier than it is.  USF is not one of those schools.

• Content Count:  1,251

maybe we could contact the school and get someone to change it......something needs to be done.......I would so it but I am not good with computers.....

Archived