• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bubba Sparx Showing Some Bull Love on MTV

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

One way or the other, it's hawt. He may have worn it as an anti-Auburn shirt, but everyone who looks at it only sees Pro-USF. Bubba Sparxx appeals to the younger audience, including college age and younger. The fact that he wore a USF shirt could be memorable to people who took notice, and if they've never seen the logo before, they'll have been exposed to it and are more likely to remember it when they learn what it is. Hey, maybe we can get other celebrities on the bandwagon! Soon, the USF logo (which by the way, I'm a bit biased, but I think is one of the best-looking logos in existence) could be like a NY hat or an A's hat (okay, stretching a bit here, but it's fun to dream).  ;D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

here's a link to the video of the performance of the guy he's coaching on the show...you can see him wearing the shirt in part of the video

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1569032&vid=175666

• Content Count:  3,827

bubba sparx lives in tampa now.........he was on the bubba the love sponge show a couple months ago. he's pretty much hilarious.

• Content Count:  1,013

weird... isn't he from GA??  maybe he just hates Auburn?

Bingo!!

Bubba Sparxx is a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan, and as the SEC teams hate each other, he was wearing the shirt more in support of the Auburn loss than for our Bulls   

The exposure is awesome though, perhaps creating a little curiousity about the Bulls among the young MTV crowd

Please forgive me for knowing anything about Bubba Sparxx

I love the \m/ 

• Content Count:  1,165

One way or the other, it's hawt. He may have worn it as an anti-Auburn shirt, but everyone who looks at it only sees Pro-USF. Bubba Sparxx appeals to the younger audience, including college age and younger. The fact that he wore a USF shirt could be memorable to people who took notice, and if they've never seen the logo before, they'll have been exposed to it and are more likely to remember it when they learn what it is. Hey, maybe we can get other celebrities on the bandwagon! Soon, the USF logo (which by the way, I'm a bit biased, but I think is one of the best-looking logos in existence) could be like a NY hat or an A's hat (okay, stretching a bit here, but it's fun to dream).  ;D

An A's hat?  ;D    Come on now, Brandon.  :-X

But yea, I love the bulls logo.  But we deserve a good one after being stuck with the goat.

• Content Count:  1,981

This should get some of you acquainted with Bubba, really funny guy:

• Content Count:  1,812

Just to clarify it is pro USF not anti AU as Sparxxx has lived in Tampa for a while

"I just think it couldn't find a home at radio," says Sparxxx, reached at his home in Tampa Bay, Florida. "Rock stations said it was too rap, and rap stations said it was too rock....

http://www.straight.com/article-105787/just-living-inspires-slept-on-bubba-sparxxx

• Content Count:  38

This should get some of you acquainted with Bubba, really funny guy:

I forgot how good that song was. Thanks... must go download.

Archived