• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe We Can Play @ Lakeland High School

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

why do you care som much where USF plays when you live in Virginia?

Program Legitimacy.

What does my current location have to do with it?

Legitimacy? Are Miami's 5 NCs any less legitimate because they never have had an OCS?

My guess is that you simply dislike Malcolm GLazer-- he's your whipping boy. You never fail to tell us how we are beholden to him. In a way yes-- we are, since without his pressure there would only be Tampa Stadium here in town. And guess what-- we would be playing there-- possibly as the only tenant. GOod or bad-- the new, nicer stadium is good for USF despite what some people complain about (Bucs colors-- field painting-- other nonsense that has little to do with overall success of building our program).

To put it simply-- it takes a ton of money to build anything close to what we have available to RENT. ANd while some fans complain about the situation, they fail to grasp that we play 6, maybe 7 games a year at home. Would you buy a huge Yatch that you only sailed 6 or 7 days a year? No-- you would charter it.

SOMEDAY we might have a stadium on campus-- all the whining in the world EVERY SINGLE DAY and all the complaining about Malcom Galzer being "our daddy" every day is total HORSECRAP.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

"Start with the stadium. Lakeland High is the city's only high school that doesn't have its own on-campus place to play. Instead, its games kick off a few miles away at Bryant Stadium, owned by the city of Lakeland."

so in other words, the Lakeland boosters essentially raised money for a scoreboard that sits in a community owned stadium....hmmm

if their program is so "legitimate" why don't they have an OCS?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Program Legitimacy.

all the complaining about Malcom Galzer being "our daddy" every day is total HORSECRAP.

So say you.  You have your opinion, I have mine.

Hard to argue with the facts, though.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

"Start with the stadium. Lakeland High is the city's only high school that doesn't have its own on-campus place to play. Instead, its games kick off a few miles away at Bryant Stadium, owned by the city of Lakeland."

so in other words, the Lakeland boosters essentially raised money for a scoreboard that sits in a community owned stadium....hmmm

::)

Answered this already.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

Program Legitimacy.

all the complaining about Malcom Galzer being "our daddy" every day is total HORSECRAP.

cute how you fail to quote all the pertinent facts of my argument since you cannot possibly defend your position with those staring you in the face.'

consider yourself on my permanent IGNORE list-- you add absolutely nothing to this board other than negative and inane BS

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Program Legitimacy.

cute how you fail to quote all the pertinent facts of my argument since you cannot possibly defend your position with those staring you in the face.'

consider yourself on my permanent IGNORE list-- you add absolutely nothing to this board other than negative and inane BS

Hmmmmm..........I'm deeply hurt.

As Mariah Carey said, "I can't live if living is without you."

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Answered this already.

not apples and oranges.  you think that if LHS actually shared their stadium with some sort of professional team that they wouldn't be getting the same treatment as us?  i think you just wish that you could cuddle up to daddy malcom's snuggly beard.  

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Answered this already.

i think you just wish that you could cuddle up to daddy malcom's snuggly beard.  

;D

You got me!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,965
  • Days Won:  469

To protect the intellectual integrity of this board, this thread has been closed.

Archived