• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching the

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

PROBLEM:

WVU has 3 of our coaches.

Don't think that won't be a big factor, i.e. TB vs Oakland in the SuperBowl.

I see that as the biggest issue if we lose the game.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like thinking of Ford against a 3-3-5. Well, the BEast is definately a good place to have a defense with "SEC" speed. I like our O this year too.

But man, Ford v. Devine, 2009. I'm guessing that might be a big game.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

their defense is pretty suspect.

however, they are capable of putting up big points. we will have to see what happens in the 2nd half.  maryland is a fairly decent ACC team will most likely go bowling this year.

Fairly decent in the ACC is not saying much... that is like being a bad big east team.

PROBLEM:

WVU has 3 of our coaches.

Don't think that won't be a big factor, i.e. TB vs Oakland in the SuperBowl.

I see that as the biggest issue if we lose the game.

Yes, but they have Rod Smith... that negates any advantages gained in strategy.

• Content Count:  1,165

Devine's sick.....and he's only 170? holy hell

He's only averaging 41.7 yards per carry... is that good?

He's going to be fired up to play us in front of his family in florida.

Devine's sick.....and he's only 170? holy hell

• Content Count:  11

Divine is looking pretty scary right now. He already has over 100 yards with just 3 carries. He has good lateral movement. Our defense has to show good discipline to contain not only White and Slaton, but Devine as well. The defense has to contain the run better than they did against Auburn. Force White to win the game with his arm. Then we will have WVU dead to rights.

Divine is looking pretty scary right now. He already has over 100 yards with just 3 carries. He has good lateral movement. Our defense has to show good discipline to contain not only White and Slaton, but Devine as well. The defense has to contain the run better than they did against Auburn. Force White to win the game with his arm. Then we will have WVU dead to rights.

I've missed most of the game... unfortunately...

How often has WVU lined up with both Slaton and Devine?? 

Rodriguez usually used a FB from what I've seen... so if Devine just comes in for Slaton it's no big deal... if they are both in the backfield, it may be harder to stop.

So you have T-Mack spy on Slaton, Moffitt spies on White, and Bruce spies on Devine... with Allen and Mitchell coming up to support the run on 2-WR/2-RB sets.

• Content Count:  743

After watching Devine closely the last 3 years I knew he was capable of having a great college career. I didn't think he would be this untackleable though this early in his career. He just got one of the worst facemasks I've ever seen and he just did a spin move, kept his feet, and kept going. He's ridiculous.

I've missed most of the game... unfortunately...

How often has WVU lined up with both Slaton and Devine?? 

Rodriguez usually used a FB from what I've seen... so if Devine just comes in for Slaton it's no big deal... if they are both in the backfield, it may be harder to stop.

So you have T-Mack spy on Slaton, Moffitt spies on White, and Bruce spies on Devine... with Allen and Mitchell coming up to support the run on 2-WR/2-RB sets.

Williams (not Mitchell... Carlton Mitchell is a Wideout, Williams is the safety)

Archived