• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No worries about Heat Stroke for the UNC game

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I got to go up into the club area with my pass... it's really nice.  I don't know if I would buy it year long... it's kinda just like having a real life TV in front of you.

Nice stuff though...

• Content Count:  687

Dealing with the heat is just part of living in FL. When we're tailgating in shorts for the Cinci and UL games, it will all be worth it.

• Content Count:  1,757

When I found out last week the game started at noon, I think I died a little inside. Being in the band, and with those uniforms... I see the last year's UCF game in my head all over again.

Take care of yourself and start drinking water now... drink a lot and drink often.

• Content Count:  1,254

When I found out last week the game started at noon, I think I died a little inside. Being in the band, and with those uniforms... I see the last year's UCF game in my head all over again.

Take care of yourself and start drinking water now... drink a lot and drink often.

I honestly don't feel it will be as bad as UCF last year. That stadium has aluminum seating with no breeze around for miles. At least RJS is a little open and it doesn't get as hot during the day as in Orlando.

• Content Count:  1,633

I work outside all day and when it's hot as balls, its hot as balls...Unless it either rains the entire game, or if we magically get one of those mid-western cold fronts that has gone through Nebraska recently(they are wearing sweatshirts and hoodies at the ESPN Gameday broadcast) we are SOL...

• Content Count:  1,254

Now granted this could change a lot, according to the weather channel 10 day forecast it will be a high of 92 with scattered showers. 60% chance of rain.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

I got to go up into the club area with my pass... it's really nice.  I don't know if I would buy it year long... it's kinda just like having a real life TV in front of you.

Nice stuff though...

Main reasons I got Club Access, to help USF financially and it helps get the casual fan to the games.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We need to expect that 7:00 p.m. games will pretty much be out the window shortly.  With more home games being televised, TV's desire will take priority over what we would like.  I love the 7:00 p.m. games (the sun is on its way down), but I see more daytime games in our future.

I believe the TV coverage factor has to outweigh the 7:00 p.m. start, which defiinitely benefits USF.

Just remember to drink a lot of water, use sunscreen and wear a hat! 

GO BULLS!!    FINISH STRONG!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  140

We need to expect that 7:00 p.m. games will pretty much be out the window shortly.  With more home games being televised, TV's desire will take priority over what we would like.   I love the 7:00 p.m. games (the sun is on its way down), but I see more daytime games in our future.

I believe the TV coverage factor has to outweigh the 7:00 p.m. start, which defiinitely benefits USF.

Just remember to drink a lot of water, use sunscreen and wear a hat! 

GO BULLS!!    FINISH STRONG!!

yeah--- be sure to wear a hat

IMG_2391.JPG

Archived