• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Outfitter Custom Jersey???

theman123

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

those numbers seem WAY too big on the back.

They're actually correct. Everything about the jersey is correct(down to the smallest detail. trust me on this one. haha) ...except the Riddell logo...which is something out of their control.

My only complaint is the elastic sleeves...but, if you want authentic, you get authentic.

nope, as you can see the numbers are not equally proportion to the rest of the jersey and lettering....

IMG_9620.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Had to wear mine to work today...

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Realize this is a bit dated, but Gurly... about the name policy... what happens if someone's last name is the same as a players?  Can you not put any name on a jersey that is the same as a players' last name?  Is there any way "around" this policy?  If so, that sucks as I imagine it elimates 100+ names for this year and even more if past players are included.

• Content Count:  26

Hey therem to answer your question.  You can most definetly put your own last name on it and lucky you if it happens to be a players!!  :)  If you go in they will take care of you.  Unfortunately, I am no longer employed there, I was fired...so, If you know any Bulls fan who are hiring, let me know!  lol  GO BULLS!!

The jerseys are amazing, you will love it!

-Gurly

• Content Count:  827

Hey therem to answer your question.  You can most definetly put your own last name on it and lucky you if it happens to be a players!!  :)  If you go in they will take care of you.  Unfortunately, I am no longer employed there, I was fired...so, If you know any Bulls fan who are hiring, let me know!  lol   GO BULLS!!

-Gurly

Fired? What the heck happened?

Hey therem to answer your question.  You can most definetly put your own last name on it and lucky you if it happens to be a players!!  :)  If you go in they will take care of you.  Unfortunately, I am no longer employed there, I was fired...so, If you know any Bulls fan who are hiring, let me know!  lol  GO BULLS!!

-Gurly

Fired? What the heck happened?

Definitely not her... check the screen name and reg date.  Probably another douchey Gator fan.

• Content Count:  996

Ha, no its me, I am retard and posted on my friends account!  Sorry guys!!  For the record, I had just gotten there on the redeye flight so I was a little sleepy..  Go Bulls!

-Gurly

Ok so do they check drivers licenses?  Do I just need some guy off the street to vouch that my last name happens to be "Grothe" or "Jenkins"?  ;D  I guess the question is, how hard do they really stick to this rule...

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ha, no its me, I am retard and posted on my friends account!  Sorry guys!!  For the record, I had just gotten there on the redeye flight so I was a little sleepy..  Go Bulls!

-Gurly

So you really did get fired?

Archived