• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A GREEN OUT!!!!!!

exbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

I wear green to every game home and away. A stadium looks much better when it is primarily one color (e.g., Auburn, Tennessee, etc.)

We need to start the "Green Out" or "Go Green" campaign. It will create excitement for the casual fan or non fan. If it is marketed to the entire Tampa Bay area, it will create more of a buzz and get more people out for the game. Don't underestimate the extra amount of fans a marketing gimmick like this can generate.

If there's one thing I learned in my marketing classes, it's that sex sells. 

We need our female students with big boobs to wear tight, green, low scoop neck shirts (like Jen Sterger had on) to the games with some short shorts and hang over the front railing for some national TV "exposure". 

Or wear those pretty little sundresses like the Auburn girls had on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

We need our female students with big boobs to wear tight, green, low scoop neck shirts (like Jen Sterger had on) to the games with some short shorts and hang over the front railing for some national TV "exposure". 

good looking co-ed's in skimpy clothing wont get casual fans to the games.  an exciting fan experience will.

you can have an exciting fan experience by having a good football team with national recongition and good fan participation (ie:  green out)

• Content Count:  2,523

good looking co-ed's in skimpy clothing wont get casual fans to the games.  an exciting fan experience will.

you can have an exciting fan experience by having a good football team with national recongition and good fan participation (ie:  green out)

You ever go to a Bucs game?  Ask the folks in front of those cheerleaders what they enjoy watching the most on gameday in Ray Jay these days...There's a number of them who don't drop their season tickets due to the local talent...most of which is from USF.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

All four of us always wear green- home or away, noon or evening games.

• Content Count:  12,293

You ever go to a Bucs game?  Ask the folks in front of those cheerleaders what they enjoy watching the most on gameday in Ray Jay these days...There's a number of them who don't drop their season tickets due to the local talent...most of which is from USF.

LOL...ummm....NO.

i seriously doubt people are spending thousands of dollars on season tickets because they are infront of the cheerleaders.  if that was their sole motivation it would be much cheaper to go to Mons.  I think it might have to do more with the fact that if they are near the cheerleaders they are also near the field.

But, nice try.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

LOL...ummm....NO.

i seriously doubt people are spending thousands of dollars on season tickets because they are infront of the cheerleaders.  if that was their sole motivation it would be much cheaper to go to Mons.  I think it might have to do more with the fact that if they are near the cheerleaders they are also near the field.

But, nice try.

Yeah.......that's a little far fetched there, my man.

:chair

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I liked the "Go Green" thing. Of course, my company is currently shoving it down our throats, but there is a big "green" movement out there.

We need a big time sponsor out there willing to give away green bulls t-shirts in exchange for recyling at the gates. So, you take your tailgate recylables to a designated spot and get a t-shirt for free. "Go Green for your Bulls"

This would be impossible to organize, but kind of cool for the environment people out there. Good national perception too. USF cares about the environment.

Anyone know any companies in Tampa willing to take a huge loss (tax writeoff maybe), even put the sponsors logo on the shirt, it would look like a nascar shirt, but as long as it is green.

OK, I have been brainwashed, way out of character for me, this will be my last "save the world" post, I swear.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

sponsor:  TruGreen Chemlawn

• Content Count:  157

I know nothing can be done this year, but a co-worker of mine went to the Penn St. game last weekend for the white out and on the tickets (season tickets) it says "White out" on them. If this is something that USF wants to make a yearly tradition during big games they should the same.

Eventually I see students having to order season tickets like other big schools which can be pre printed to include that as well.

For this year best thing to do it call in all media connections. I'm sure if anyone knows anyone in the USF AD's office and can get them to sign off on a media release every paper and station will run with it.

Archived