• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

A GREEN OUT!!!!!!

exbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone know if the 2007 "OUR Shirt" is still available? It is a great, extremely affordable option to try and create the GREEN OUT. I just looked on the Bulls Heaven website but didn't see it on there anymore. Would be great if we could create these more en masse and sell at the games as well.

I think that is what they had in mind for the WVU with these shirts!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i can confirm that the 9 people coming with me to this game will be wearing green.

• Content Count:  771

passing this on towards sg... see if they will take out an add for the game. mc

• Content Count:  253

Does anyone know if the 2007 "OUR Shirt" is still available? It is a great, extremely affordable option to try and create the GREEN OUT. I just looked on the Bulls Heaven website but didn't see it on there anymore. Would be great if we could create these more en masse and sell at the games as well.

I was at Bulls Heaven the day before the Auburn game and they still had a bunch of Our Shirts there. 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think TMan is right.  Wasn't the Our Shirts supposed to be sold out specifically for the WVU game?  They ordered 10,000 originally, and probably still have about 3 or 4000 of those left.  I normally wear a different shirt for games, but caved in for the Elon game with the Our Shirt.  For UNC I won't be wearing it.  Too hot.  But for WVU, I'll be wearing green.

Can we get an update on the count of Our Shirts sold so far?

For UNC I won't be wearing it.  Too hot.  But for WVU, I'll be wearing green.

oh give me a break....too hot for green?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

I think TMan is right.  Wasn't the Our Shirts supposed to be sold out specifically for the WVU game?  They ordered 10,000 originally, and probably still have about 3 or 4000 of those left.  I normally wear a different shirt for games, but caved in for the Elon game with the Our Shirt.  For UNC I won't be wearing it.  Too hot.  But for WVU, I'll be wearing green.

Can we get an update on the count of Our Shirts sold so far?

That may have been the original intent, but to my knowledge it was advertised as the 2007 "season" shirt. 10,000 sounds like a good number for just students, but I think it would be great to have them availble in larger quantities so that everyone can wear them as their "gameday" shirt so that we can get the GREEN OUT effect for every game, not just one that will be on tv.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Not just the color green, its the shirt itself.  I have a gray USF shirt that is a bit thinner and looser than the Our Shirt.  All things being equal, its a more comfortable shirt to have on, especially in the afternoon heat.  Not to mention, its not mandatory to wear green for every game.  The students are encouraged to wear these shirts every game.  Everyone else is encouraged to wear them for WVU.  As far as I'm concerned, alumni can wear whatever color they so desire as long as its a USF shirt.  

As far as I'm concerned, alumni can wear whatever color they so desire as long as its a USF shirt.  

wrong, no one is allowed to enter Ray Jay unless they are wearing green....unless they are a fan of the other team, in which case they are premitted access to the stadium only after each opposing fan spends 30 minutes scrubing toliets or sweeping the kitchens.

in all seriousness...everyone should try to wear green to every game no matter what the weather might be or where you are sitting.  our players are going to be wearing green so show some support!!!

• Content Count:  7,890

I agree wear green and wear it proud

GO BULLS

Archived