What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

A GREEN OUT!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  0

Has there ever been talk about a Green out or something for the WVU game?  We will have the most people ever for attendance, a Friday Night ESPN game against a top 5 team.  I think we need to do something. This could be really huge for USF and the Tampa community.  If we can get 55,000 or 60,000 people at this game and all wearing green and having a good time, I would think most would want to come back and this could be the start of something great. Eric do you know of anything?  I know the team would love it.  I have spoken to a few of them and how neat they say it is going to these other places and all of their fans our on the same page. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

No one would do it, but it would be cool.

• Content Count:  292

A Green Out would be awesome.

I'm not sure who the communication should be directed at but hopefully some of the media outlets can start to pick up in it.

Perhaps send a message to USF SID director or Judy herself...

It is nice to see that more people are wearing green at the games and not so many different shades of green, white, etc.  Green in the stands looks awesome!!

• Content Count:  5,903

well, I would think during the week of the WV game we should make it a point to call up some radio stations and get the word out about wearing green. Put an ad in the oracle about it... maybe the Times or Tribune as well.

• Content Count:  12,291

ive been asking for this for i dont know how long.

it isnt too hard to orgainze.  you put an ad in the oracle, put one in the st pete times.  

i always make sure that i wear green to every game and that everyone in my group is wearing green as well.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Does anyone know if the 2007 "OUR Shirt" is still available? It is a great, extremely affordable option to try and create the GREEN OUT. I just looked on the Bulls Heaven website but didn't see it on there anymore. Would be great if we could create these more en masse and sell at the games as well.

• Content Count:  3,581
  • Days Won:  2

I'm sure Greg and Brett can put it in their blogs and weekly shorts in the paper.

Just start a mass email campaign too.  We all know fans, alumni, students that are gonig to game.  Just make an email on here, that we can cut and paste with instructions to forward it to all Bulls fans you know and the word can get out quickly.

Should be sent out during game week.

• Content Count:  7,890

Ok I want to see this. Every year we talk but it doesnt happen. Lets get it going send emails to everyone you know

• Content Count:  5,903

I think maybe a few of us on this board should organize and get things in the works for this. Split up the work, give it a name "Bulls See Green" or something like. Maybe create some buzz with it and get some publicity for it.

Archived