• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Finish Strong

mutt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I saw the article in the paper about Jeff Wagner, (BULLS fan) and I think it would be a great idea to see some more shirts or signs that carries this message to the BULLS, ourselves and Wagner himself...  "FINISH STRONG" 

From a cancer center, inspiration for USF

I don't think I've ever been so happy to offer a link to another site.

If there was one story I'd hoped to track down in the aftermath of USF's overtime win against Auburn on Saturday, it was that of Jeff Wagner, who was mentioned in coach Jim Leavitt's postgame comments. Wagner's story, as I've found in the last few days, is an inspirational one, one that motivated the Bulls on the field Saturday and will continue to throughout this season. He watched Saturday's game from Moffitt Cancer Center, where he's recovering after a bone-marrow transplant that will help him in his battle against leukemia. His message to the Bulls, which proved especially poignant Saturday: FINISH STRONG.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I saw the article in the paper about Jeff Wagner, (BULLS fan) and I think it would be a great idea to see some more shirts or signs that carries this message to the BULLS, ourselves and Wagner himself...  "FINISH STRONG" 

From a cancer center, inspiration for USF

I don't think I've ever been so happy to offer a link to another site.

If there was one story I'd hoped to track down in the aftermath of USF's overtime win against Auburn on Saturday, it was that of Jeff Wagner, who was mentioned in coach Jim Leavitt's postgame comments. Wagner's story, as I've found in the last few days, is an inspirational one, one that motivated the Bulls on the field Saturday and will continue to throughout this season. He watched Saturday's game from Moffitt Cancer Center, where he's recovering after a bone-marrow transplant that will help him in his battle against leukemia. His message to the Bulls, which proved especially poignant Saturday: FINISH STRONG.

Seems like it would be easy enough to do...  I hope someone gets on this!  I would gladly pay 20.00 so that some proceeds could go back to Moffit.

Archived