• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAN RULES FOR THE UNEDUCATED

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

81. You may stand throughout the entire football game, no matter how old or young the person is behind you. (mjfrisch)

81a. If you are sitting in your school's student section -- no matter if you are an alum or a visitor who is just lucky enough to secure a ticket in the student section -- you may not sit down. Ever. Unless you are mixing a drink. (AbsolutVol)

81b. No matter what section you are in, you may not complain when someone is standing up in front of you unless you are physically unable to stand. This doesn't mean intoxicated. (ufnixzo)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=rules/070914

• Content Count:  443

Maybe if they got up off there fat asses a little more during a game they wouldnt be so fat....GO BULLS

I know that no one holds it against people with disabilities who can't stand, can't stand often or long, etc.  Their disabilities are often not apparent, so we judge them as able and uninterested.  I think we need to keep it in mind though when we are castigating people for not doing with their bodies that which we demand from them.

WHAT???

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe if they got up off there fat asses a little more during a game they wouldnt be so fat....GO BULLS

I know that no one holds it against people with disabilities who can't stand, can't stand often or long, etc.  Their disabilities are often not apparent, so we judge them as able and uninterested.  I think we need to keep it in mind though when we are castigating people for not doing with their bodies that which we demand from them.

WHAT???

OK, rephrase here.  Get off of people's cases because they don't stand.  You don't know the reason that they don't stand and it is none of your business.  Some of us can't live up to the Posture Nazis' expectations.

How's that?

Stay out of the aisles when the @^# play has started.  If you have such a weak freakin' bladder:

1.  Don't drink so much

2.  Wear Depends.

No one has told you yet, so I will.  You have a fat ass.  Keep it in the seat and watch the game.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone....I dont believe anyone here is castrating anyone for NOT STANDING..what I believe they are saying dont make demands on those that want to STAND...and most here dont go around telling others they got a fat ass..or for that matter belittle a person that has a bladder disorder..that too my friend is a disability that goes unnoticed..Hows that....GO BULLS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Stay out of the aisles when the @^# play has started.  If you have such a weak freakin' bladder:

1.  Don't drink so much

2.  Wear Depends.

No one has told you yet, so I will.  You have a fat ass.  Keep it in the seat and watch the game.

I dont believe anyone here is castrating anyone for NOT STANDING..what I believe they are saying dont make demands on those that want to STAND

Maybe if they got up off there fat asses a little more during a game they wouldnt be so fat...
81a. If you are sitting in your school's student section -- no matter if you are an alum or a visitor who is just lucky enough to secure a ticket in the student section -- you may not sit down. Ever. Unless you are mixing a drink. (AbsolutVol)
Rule#1    You shall stand up for the entire duration of the game

You're not very good at this, are you?

1.  Don't drink so much

2.  Wear Depends.

I dont believe anyone here is castrating anyone for NOT STANDING..what I believe they are saying dont make demands on those that want to STAND

Maybe if they got up off there fat asses a little more during a game they wouldnt be so fat...
Rule#1     You shall stand up for the entire duration of the game

You're not very good at this, are you?

Hmmm sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

How about this for a rule...

QUIT ********!

GO BULLS!

How about this for a rule...

QUIT ********!

GO BULLS!

Yessssssss.. :D

• Content Count:  358

Getting back to the original intent of this topic:

*  When Defense is on the field, it is okay to stand and make noise

*  When Offense is on the field, it is NOT okay to stand and make noise.

The End.

Archived