• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAN RULES FOR THE UNEDUCATED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

If your sitting down, thats fine, BUT DONT ASK ME TO SIT DOWN!!!

I would agree... Just that this is somewhat of a debate here is kind of sad. [glow=yellow,2,300]How many Auburn fans did you see sitting, if any[/glow]? If there were any sitting, do you think those would've complained about the standing or would've been happy that their team was being cheered on? I'm not sure I want to turn on ESPN and see a section of sitting Bulls fans looking moderately entertained. I want to see them going crazy and getting everyone else pumped up. Perhaps people who want a nice relaxing atmosphere should pony up the cash and get a box.

Rant over.

Most of the non-student Auburn fans I could see were sitting for about 75% of the game... especially in the upper deck sections where I was.

Dont know where you were sitting..but then again I was watching the game...STANDING...most of the time...love the % too lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  118

There should only be one rule: Stop telling others how they should support their team. I don't care what color shirt you want to wear.  I don't care if you want to stand the whole game. I don't care if you don't like the wave. I don't care if you want to light your hair on fire and run buck naked around the stadium .  >:D Just don't be a jerk and embarrass the school.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

There should only be one rule: Stop telling others how they should support their team. I don't care what color shirt you want to wear.  I don't care if you want to stand the whole game. I don't care if you don't like the wave. I don't care if you want to light your hair on fire and run buck naked around the stadium .  >:D Just don't be a jerk and embarrass the school.

I may be in the minority here, but I think lighting your hair on fire and running buck naked around the stadium WOULD embarrass the schoold....  ::)

• Content Count:  1,254

I just don’t get a lot of USF fans I see.  They stand up and start shouting when our offense is out there and then when our defense is on the field, they sit down and stay quiet.  This is exactly the opposite of what they should be doing!  Maybe it’s because these fans are only 11 years old  ;)

Since I grew up watching the Texas-Texas A&M game every Thanksgiving, I have learned a few rules of fan behavior which I have listed below.

[table]

[tr]

[td]Rule#1    [/td][td]You shall stand up for the entire duration of the game[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]

1a   

[/td][td] Entire Duration means you will be inside the stadium before kickoff and not leave the stadium until the clock reads 0:0[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rule#2    [/td][td]When the offense is on the field, you will shut the F’ up! [/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rule#3    [/td][td]When the defense is on the field, you will wave the towel that you are holding in your hand, over your head, and MAKE SOME NOISE! [/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rule#4    [/td][td]After every touchdown, you will kiss your girlfriend/wife/member of opposite sex (sorry, no homos allowed at Texas A&M (if you think this is not politically correct, tough $hit)) [/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]

4a   

[/td][td]If you do not have a girlfriend/wife, you will get one before the next home game [/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rule#5    [/td][td]You will learn the words to all chants, cheers and the alma mater[/td][/tr][/table]

I realize USF football is only 11 years old, but it’s time we start educating our fans on how to behave during a football game.  I would start by making rules 2 and 3 mandatory.  (Rule 3 can omit the towel.) 

Feel free to add any other rules you think we should follow.

Yea, I'm sure there's not a single gay person at Texas A&M.

What else is a rule there? To never win a National Championship in over 100 years of football?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,330
  • Days Won:  10

Stay out of the aisles when the @^# play has started.  If you have such a weak freakin' bladder:

1.  Don't drink so much

2.  Wear Depends.

No one has told you yet, so I will.  You have a fat ass.  Keep it in the seat and watch the game.

• Content Count:  443

Maybe if they got up off there fat asses a little more during a game they wouldnt be so fat....GO BULLS

• Content Count:  384

As we continue to kick AZZ we will get alot more "younger fans" that will really get into the Game.  I can remember a couple of seasons ago the section we sat in was constantly yelling to sit down, not be as loud.  COme on this isnt the

Opera, its FOOTBALL, if you want o stay quiet and all watch it on Tv.  I cant help but get into the Game.  You know it really pumps up our players with the noise and seeing the fans really getting into it

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,330
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe if they got up off there fat asses a little more during a game they wouldnt be so fat....GO BULLS

I know that no one holds it against people with disabilities who can't stand, can't stand often or long, etc.  Their disabilities are often not apparent, so we judge them as able and uninterested.  I think we need to keep it in mind though when we are castigating people for not doing with their bodies that which we demand from them.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldn't expect non-students to stand the entire game. That's insane.

It's simple... Make noise on defense, quiet on offense. UNFORTUNATELY, offense is more exciting and when people get excited they make noise.

So true.  Those are the only 2 rules which matter.  The rest have nothing to do with helping the team.

• Content Count:  1,066

[table][tr][td]Rule#5    [/td][td]You will learn the words to all chants, cheers and the [glow=red,2,300]alma mater[/glow][/td][/tr][/table]

[glow=red,2,300] This is a MUST !!![/glow]

I agree...It would be awesome for the entire student section to stay and sing the alma mater at the end...Especially when the team comes over after each game.

Archived