• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NEW USF shirt!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

That shirt is available at the USFTeamShop linked above.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Speaking of shirts, where can I get an, "authentic" USF jersey?

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

I like the shirt, but don't like the concept. Yes, we turned the corner by beating and SEC team. But I think that shirts should only be dedicated to a) rivalry games, B) bowl games, or c) toppling a "top 5" team when you're, oh, a IAA school (see: the "Michigan Who?" shirts at App). I know it wasn't "just another game", but we've really got to start being big time and acting like we've been there before, even though, prior to this past weekend, we hadn't.

• Content Count:  280

I like the shirt, but don't like the concept. Yes, we turned the corner by beating and SEC team. But I think that shirts should only be dedicated to a) rivalry games, B) bowl games, or c) toppling a "top 5" team when you're, oh, a IAA school (see: the "Michigan Who?" shirts at App). I know it wasn't "just another game", but we've really got to start being big time and acting like we've been there before, even though, prior to this past weekend, we hadn't.

Completely agree with this...I think it's safe to say that we're all hoping to achieve more this season than just beating Auburn.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

All of these shirts look like someone is selling them on the side of the street after a game is over.

• Content Count:  4,642

wasn't this posted on another thread?

• Content Count:  127

These days, all I want is a nice microfiber USF shirt...a solid color with the iconic "U" somewhere.  If we're going to roast during tailgates and afternoon games all the way thru freakin' November (since it no longer seems to get cool anymore prior to then), then that microfiber is a lifesaver!!!

Of course, I still rotate thru those other 20 shirts (and hats) I've got stashed  :)

• Content Count:  10

The "Whos Next" shirt looks so awesome, if they sold it in a store somewhere where i live, i would definatly buy it, to much of a hastle for me to buy it online

Archived