• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU GAME: Upper Deck Section reserved for student/compainion overflow?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

it would be pretty sweet to put more students in the upper bowl

SELL OUT THE GAME!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

... I just don't like the possibility of people getting turned away from the event if a sellout were to occur...

I like it ... just means we are that much closer to an OCS.

STAMPEDE !!!

• Content Count:  12,293

well im curious as to what that set number would be?

they will need to put students in the upper deck for West Va.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Obviously if we are close to a sell out, there will be limited seats, but I think it will be in the Oracle for the students if there is going to be an issue. I think that there will be plenty of tickets reserved for students (maybe not companions). You have to get the students involved if this is going to be a big time program. I could come down to students having to pre-pickup their tickets next week in order to get an accurate count on how many are going to be there, then the excess tickets can be sold at the game.

• Content Count:  12,293

i dont like the pre-pick up thing because then you might have students picking up tickets "just incase" they want to go to the game.

im sure the atheletic department is thinking about what will need to happen when student capacity is expected.

it just doesnt make sense that they wouldnt allow students in the upper bowl.  i say they should take the 300's sections that are directly above the student section in the lower bowl and reserve that for student overflow.

even if its just 3 or 4 sections.  that way they can still sell both sidelines and the opposite endzone for walk ups, visiting fans, etc

i dont like the pre-pick up thing because then you might have students picking up tickets "just incase" they want to go to the game.

Rutgers has a policy for students with season tickets... miss 2 games, you're done for the year... miss 5 games, and you're done for the rest of your college career.

I am willing to bet USF will start providing "season tickets" for students in the near future... it will still be General Admission, and students will be able to buy companion tickets... but the days of showing your id at the stadium will be coming to an end... probably sooner rather than later.

• Content Count:  5,241

A friend of mine who works at the sun dome box office has been telling me They have been trying to put a pre-printing tickets setting for students on blackboard or oasis for the last year, but other departments have been stalling and unwilling to work with them on this.  But it definitley will happen probably next year.

• Content Count:  743

A friend of mine who works at the sun dome box office has been telling me They have been trying to put a pre-printing tickets setting for students on blackboard or oasis for the last year, but other departments have been stalling and unwilling to work with them on this.  But it definitley will happen probably next year.

A pre-printing setting would be great. I do love having an actual ticket though because I save all my stubs from USF games!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

Think we will start in 2008, have a set amount in the lower deck and overflow in the top deck.

Lower deck for Sr's first ... "companions" will probably start buying single game tix along with the general public in the future also.

Great times for USF.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived