• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rewatched the game and noticed...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

...at about 5 minutes left, AU ran a reverse. They also tried a HB pass. How cool is it that we walked onto their field, ran one reverse and otherwise beat them with tough defense and solid no-turnover offense. Thats a statement right there folks. THEY felt like they needed to trick us to win the game on THEIR field.

By the way, it still hurts to see the missed field goals, however, sitting at the field, I don't recall feeling hopeless when they made the FG with 3 min to go.

We're there boys and girls, we're a team to beat. Now, we just have to figure out how to not make an inferior team's season by letting them beat us.

I am glad we are off this week so the guys can get healed up, but it's going to be tough not having a game for the fans.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

this off week couldnt come at a better time if you ask me.....

gives us time to come back down to earth and get re-focused. 

• Content Count:  545

we didnt run a reverse if I recall...i think we may have only used an end around.  Going into their place and playing their kind of football and beating them is something special.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I remember looking upfield when the runningback (I believe Tate was in at the time) started gripping like he was gonna throw and thinking "Oh crap, he's got a man wide open," then looked back at Tate and he was being swarmed and never got it off. Just 1 of about 43217894632716 times I almost had a heart attack during this game

• Content Count:  1,251

yeh when i watched the game for the second time i still got almost as nervous as the first.......even though i knew what happened every drive haha

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, wow.  I didn't notice that, Billy.

I will check that out tonight.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I remember looking upfield when the runningback (I believe Tate was in at the time) started gripping like he was gonna throw and thinking "Oh crap, he's got a man wide open," then looked back at Tate and he was being swarmed and never got it off. Just 1 of about 43217894632716 times I almost had a heart attack during this game

Yeah, the last second of the game, I didn't know either to cheer or scream out for a defibrillator...

• Content Count:  1,297

Yeah, when I watch the game again I saw the play where Auburn's back.....not sure who it was....was attempting to load up the ball for a throw down the field but go lit up by our defense before we could get into a throwing stance.  Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

• Content Count:  4,642

i think i have ulsers from the game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

I remember looking upfield when the runningback (I believe Tate was in at the time) started gripping like he was gonna throw and thinking "Oh crap, he's got a man wide open," then looked back at Tate and he was being swarmed and never got it off. ...

That was Moffit that STAMPEDED him !

Archived