• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando media says USF is part of Big 4, ucIf is not

TyBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

You figured that something special might be brewing at this commuter school in a top-10 media market, the one that some of its own alumni refer to as "Drive-Thru U." You stayed in Tampa, because you grew up in Tampa, and because you saw the value in being a big fish in an untapped pond, one with over 34,000 undergrads and over 200,000 alumni living in all 50 states.

though a little denigrating, this is the most exciting part of the article imo. we've only just begun. i can't wait until more of our alumni get caught up in bullmania and start actively supporting the program. i bet we have alumni that never paid attention to the bulls when they were here, but saw that auburn win the other night and said, "hey wait a second, i went there...that's my team", etc. and hopefully will hop on the bandwagon and then get hooked. we could become an absolute monster of a program. everything is in place...locale, number of students, conference affiliation, etc...now we just have to keep winning. go bulls!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

smazza, didn't you make a bunch of comments well before the game like:

the game will be won in the trenches

it would be nice if we kept it close to the third quarter

if we win i will admit i am wrong about how good this team is (or something like that)

i think you should explicity state that you were wrong and we were right. granted you said we are 2nd in the state but those other programs aren't very good right now

You are asking way too much of smazz.  If he is complimenting our team in any way... RUN WITH IT!  It doesn't happen very often.

• Content Count:  4,642

I didn't really like the article...he took a few cheap shots at us.  The article would have been nice without those.

ditto

• Content Count:  172

usf is better than fsu and miami at this point in time

usf is #2 in state

Wow Smazza, I am impressed! Nothing negative to say about USF, I am still waiting for your CJL recruiting, and USF not having enough star athletes. Is this a new Smazza?

Archived