• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Upper Level WEST Side Open for WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

E_N 82

Doesn't the By-Week Eat It before UNC?
Now that is funny.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  131
  • Days Won:  0

lets not forget that ESPN is the college football hype machine. Anybody remember how many people were watching that rutgers louisville game. now i don't think the USF WV game will be hyped up that much but they will be talking about if on college football live and other programs. i think that will get more casual fans in the stands. it will be interesting to see how close to a sell out this game will be.

A quote from the Tribune today...

'It's no fluke about where our program is on a competitive level,' [senior associate AD Bill McGillis] said. 'It's no fluke we beat Auburn, and it will be no fluke when more than 60,000 show for West Virginia.'

• Content Count:  1,297

^^^^

I just read that this morning.......great news........I'm thinking about buying my parents 2 tix to the game.........keep as many tix possible out of the hands of WV fans.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

^^^^

I just read that this morning.......great news........I'm thinking about buying my parents 2 tix to the game.........keep as many tix possible out of the hands of WV fans.

Precisely.

Keep buying, Bulls fans!

• Content Count:  143

A quote from the Tribune today...

'It's no fluke about where our program is on a competitive level,' [senior associate AD Bill McGillis] said. 'It's no fluke we beat Auburn, and it will be no fluke when more than 60,000 show for West Virginia.'

Being a representative of an institution of higher learning Bill may want to consider a new word to use besides fluke while discussing attendance at football games.

fluke - an accident or chance happening

It would be really odd if 60,000 people accidentally showed up at Raymond James or by chance were in the neighborhood and mistook it for a Friday night NFL game and decided to come in. 

• Content Count:  253

Remember, in the season ticket areas, they won't put up the unsold tickets for individual sale, so technically, that area won't be entirely full.  I think the area is from the 40 yard line to the 40 yard line.

It's up to Section 310, Row P now for 2 tickets.

^^^^

Precisely.

Keep buying, Bulls fans!

WVU won't be bringing more than 5,000 - 7,000 fans... most of whom probably already have their tickets.  It's rather silly to think that WVU fans are suddenly more likely to make the trip now than before the Auburn game.

Most of these new tickets are the kinds of fans we want -- the casual fan who is interested in a good game and a big matchup... the casual Tampa Bay fan.

Others are scalpers who hope to make a little extra cash in the event the game does sell out...

Personally, I don't think the WVU game will sell out.  There will be seats left even at 7:55pm on Friday the 28th.

• Content Count:  2,277

Who cares who owns the stadium... it's the one we play in for now and will be for a few more years at least, and there's nothing we can do about it.

As far as the WVU fans traveling... the more the merrier.  They're just going to be sitting there quiet because they won't have much to cheer about when we're kicking their ass!!  ;D

Archived