• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Watch Parties and Goings On

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

Although, I'm in Kenya  right now (the Peace Corps tells me that my closest Bull is in Zambia...) one of my best friends from the good 'ole days on campus now lives in the Windy City and was curious about some of the happenings in Chicago for USF.  I've been on here the past few days and caught a glimpse of some of the Chicago posts ("Watch Parties", "Website", etc.).  I want to send him all of that info since he's a Green/Gold bleeder, but just doesn't belong to this message board...yet.  For you CHI-Town Bulls, can you throw me all of the right info so I can pass it on to him?  I'll get him on here soon!

Asante Sana!  Enda Bulls Zangu!  (little Kiswahili for ya'll)

HOLLA!

BRyan

• Content Count:  5,691

Hey Bryan,

We are just getting started up here in Chicago.

Had a happy hour event over the summer and our first watch party this past weekend (what a first it was!)

The Alumni sight for Chicago is below:

http://www.usfalumni.net/Chicago

On that site there is a form anyone in the area can complete to provide us with their current information and interests.

He can aslo email me

Nolan

nshaeer@yahoo.com

Thanks for posting and get him on this site!

• Content Count:  478

Brian

Did your friend ever fill out that contact info on the website? If he did - then I have it (no one who filled out the form has mentioned that he was friends with you) - if he didn't - could you send me his e mail address? You can facebook it to me if thats easier. We are having a watch party for UNC and I would like to invite him. We are still not 100% sure of the location (probably gamekeepers) so I don't want to do a mass e mail just yet.

Hope all is well in Africa!

Best

Karla

Archived