• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New England Patriots-CHEATERS

Matt

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I wouldn't be surprised to see Goodell take 2 or 3 draft picks away.  He pretty much has forced his hand that he hast to be strict.  Heck, he might even suspend coaches.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

They accused the dolphins of this last year after they got shut out.  Glass houses stones and all that. 

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

it just makes you wonder what else they will do or have done in the past.  how many of their title runs can be attributed to cheating?

i was never a patriots fan and now i am even less of one

• Content Count:  1,911

When I heard it the day after, my Pats friends were laughing saying the Jets are feeling sorry for themselves.  My first thought was no doubt about it.  It was odd that everytime Thomas Jones got the ball there were 3 LBs right in his running path.  I know that Pats have a good D but it isnt that good. 

friggin cheaters...i love how every interview I have seen on the topic of other coahces and players all have the same response.  I am not surprised with the actions of the Pats and Belicheck.  This is the video version of steroids.  I wonder if velcro is as hard on his own pats as he is on Bonds.  i mean belicheck is a arrogant *****, so why wouldnt you be. 

I would say a #2 and #5 draft pick, 4 game suspension for Belicheck and a replay of game one of the season.  such a coward garbge move.  This whol era they will now be known as cheaters. 

The accusation is that the pats were taping DEFENSIVE calls.  You are talking about offensive plays.  Goodell hasn't mentioned anything about offensive plays.  We'll find out more on Friday... but maybe the pats got the idea because the dolphins didn't get caught/punished. 

If they did something wrong, they'll be punished, and deservedly so.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

They should have to forfeit the game against the Jets along with losing draft picks.

• Content Count:  1,911

The accusation is that the pats were taping DEFENSIVE calls.  You are talking about offensive plays.  Goodell hasn't mentioned anything about offensive plays.  We'll find out more on Friday... but maybe the pats got the idea because the dolphins didn't get caught/punished. 

Defensive calls?  oh, I jst heard about it on tv briefly i havent read anything on it, but now it makes even more sense.  Guilty and yes they should forfeit the game against the Jets.  This is a business and they cheated the Jets out of a fair game.  complete BS. 

perhaps it was offensive calls to, i have no idea, but that wasn't what the commish was talking about.

They should have to forfeit the game against the Jets along with losing draft picks.

That won't happen.  Not both. One or the other, perhaps, and maybe a game suspension for Bill.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The Pats made accusations without any evidence while there was a camera and a tape confiscated in this incident.  The two situations aren't comparable its like accusing a player of steroids with out failed drug test or any other evidence and another player being caught with dyanabol and syringes.   

Archived