• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Party Reports

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Lakeland was small, but at the End ... there was a lot of love for USF !

AuburnWatchParty.jpg?t=1189640181

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Orlando was a small but dedicated group.  We were among LSU, Penn State, a few Auburn folks and many many touristas. We could hear the Auburn folks screaming, they could hear us screaming.  And when the end came, the silence from the Auburn folks was priceless.  We will be looking for a more north location, potentially Altamonte Springs for the next watch party.  Thanks to all who made the trip.

DSC01434.sized.jpg

• Content Count:  5,691

Chicago was a blast! There was 10 of us for our first ever watch party. We had the same issue as the NC watch party in that we were moved to a section of the bar where the ecu/unc game was on and they had the sound for that game on after ours finally came on (thought the uga game would never end)

I complained to the guy and he said they have been a unc bar for yrs and the game only had 55 seconds left. True to his word he got the sound on and the game on a bunch more tv's also gave us a bunch of free shots for our patience.

After that all went well and we still had some bitter unc fans near us one who said they were going to root for us tonight but kick our ass in a few weeks...just laughed at him and said sure just like you did last year..:he  quickly shut up.

After that it was all Bulls in our section and most LSU fans were pulling for us as well. Also recruited a la tech graduate who was sad they lost to hawaii but began cheering with us because how can anyone not root for the Bulls!

We were up and down just like everyone else in the 2nd half.

We went nuts when we won and ordered too many jager bombs for the celebration.

I had 3 of them because we orfered too many..thank goodness for cabs in Chicago!!!

Sounds like a great time... I'm glad we are now in the mix with other fans. Sounds like they don't mind making room for us either!

Go Bulls!

Yeah there was also a uconn fan who walked by and was excited we won the game.

• Content Count:  1,158

Thanks everyone.  I was told the Selmon's on Boy Scout was turning people away because it was so packed.  Thanks to everyone for helping expand Bulls Country and showing these businesses that catering to USF fans should be part of their marketing plan.  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

The Dallas-Fort Worth party was exciting but sparsely attended. It's a shame only one person watched the game because my apartment holds so many more people than that.  ;)

• Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Beef's said they had around about 30 - 40  and everyone had a great time. Mike told me that Don Germaise did a great job of hosting in our absence. Thanks Don.

I hope to get him to cover us for the FAU game as well.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  18

My cell provider, Safaricom, accidentally tripped over the data transfer wire in Nairobi, halting any continuous updates on the phone.  Dad called to say we scored the winning TD in OT.  I went nuts.  The Kenyan mamas in the yard only stared blankly and then went to tend to the maize harvest.  The baby taking a bucket bath smiled.  Not as BIG as I would like for such an historic win, but I think we might have something here.  Send me pom poms Eric!

Archived