• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt on ESPN Radio & TV Today

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,962
  • Days Won:  469

Courtesy USF

Leavitt on ESPN Radio & TV Today

TAMPA, Fla.. -- USF fans will have the opportunity to catch head football coach Jim Leavitt on national TV and radio Monday.

Leavitt will be on College Gameday Live this afternoon at approximately 2 p.m. Eastern with host Rece Davis and his panel of football experts.

The USF mentor will also be on Scott Van Pelt's nationally broadcast ESPN Radio show between 1-4 p.m. today.

The Bulls are also featured in this morning's USA Today. Below is clip of what was written, with a link to the complete article:

Courtesy USA Today

by Andy Gardner

The season is only in its second week, but South Florida is making life miserable for college football's elite — again.

The 2-0 Bulls pulled off their third major upset in the last three seasons Saturday night by knocking off then-No. 13 Auburn 26-23 in overtime in Auburn. South Florida, located in Tampa, beat eighth-ranked Louisville 45-14 at home in 2005 and defeated No. 7 West Virginia 24-19 in Morgantown last year.

"You feel content because you accomplished what you went out to do," coach Jim Leavitt said Sunday. "But the highs are never as high as the lows are low. We made a lot of mistakes against Auburn, and we need to get a lot better."

Athletics director Doug Woolard put the victory in a larger context.

"Anytime you get a win like that on the road with potentially 89 million television homes (the game was carried on ESPN2), it gives your program credibility and moves it forward," Woolard said. "It's very rewarding to see the ground this program has covered in a very short time."

South Florida fielded its first team in 1997 and became a full Division I-A member in 2001. Leavitt has been the program's only coach. More...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Could someone get a clip of both and get them on youtube for those of us in class/working?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I am will be recording the tv spot.. I actually have no means for the radio spot. So, at least the TV interview will be available for anyone working or studying or doing the class thing.

• Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

I am will be recording the tv spot.. I actually have no means for the radio spot. So, at least the TV interview will be available for anyone working or studying or doing the class thing.

Thx!!

• Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

Bump

We're on after the commercial...

Archived