What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Auburn fans... bipolar???

Jihme

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

Did anyone else experience similar encounters?  Please share!!!

Before the game:  "Sure come here have a beer.  We're glad to have you!  Good luck tonight!"

After the game:

SCENARIO 1:  As we walked down the spiral ramp, going from the upper deck to ground level, as we were chanting S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A, an old Auburn lady was getting extremely pissed and tried to fit F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E  FLORIDA STATE! FLORIDA STATE! in there and then started running her mouth (obscenities removed).

SCENARIO 2:  As we were going to our car, a USF car honked at us and cheered, so I turn around and shot up a GO BULLS.  The car in front of that one was an Auburn car and the OLD MAN saw me and got extremely pissed as said, "OH YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!!  LET ME OUT OF THIS F*CKING CAR!!!!"

After all of this all I have to say is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  HAHAHA!!!  LICK MY NOOTS AUBURN!!!!

[glow=green,2,300]WAR D*MN BULL!!!!!![/glow]  >:D

• Content Count:  1,400

no we had none of those problems after the game the auburn fans were classy before and after the game all we got was good game, hell of a team youall have, drive home safely in fact my friend stated that its sad but you would never see this back in tampa so anyways no problems we the fans here love the atmosphere and expecially the results

• Content Count:  1,297

No - most were just quiet......really quiet.  Had a couple of guys complement on how good Grothe looked and that their QB stunk it up...obviously.  They were civil.  But there are fans, for any team, that can make a school look bad.  You just have to take it with a grain of salt.

• Content Count:  2,277

Same here.  Everyone we passed congradulated us on the game and how good our team is.  Wished us a safe trip home, etc.  They were very hospitable!

• Content Count:  10,379
  • Days Won:  18

There are always some bad apples in the bunch. I had two I can think of when we were tailgating, but, as a whole, AU fans were very hospitable. I'll be keeping an eye out on their games, and I'd like to see them do well in the SEC.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

My only problem were the 2 AU idiots in front of me.  After the game, I told my brother "Keep your head above their eye level, or at their belts...don't make eye contact or even smile".

We got back to our car (We were on Lenn Morrison & Donahue...1.3 mile walk, btw) without one incident.  In fact, I got quite a few "Good game!"s and "Go Bulls!".

I even joked with an AU alumni "Where do you keep all of your ugly girls?  I haven't seen any!" to which he replies "We send them to Tuscaloosa for school!"

AU = class.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Auburn has one of the classiest fan bases in the nation and we should aspire to that classy IMO. 

• Content Count:  3,054
  • Days Won:  2

We walked down Donahue to the lot with the alumni tent after the game, and the worst thing I heard out of any Auburn fans was one guy on a cell phone who said "Man, all I see is USF **** everywhere". But most of the rest of the fans didn't even so much as look at us.

• Content Count:  1,479

95% of the Auburn fans I ran into were awesome. About 8-9 of us walked around their campus for an hour before the game and got "Welcome to Auburn" 100 times. The two worst I probably got were "you boys drove a long way to get your ass whupped" and in the stadium "where the hell is UCF anyway?" But again that was a small minority of their fans. When we were walking out, and doing the fight song chant at about 5 second intervals we got some looks but very few people said anything. When we were in the stands before the game, already standing and screaming, and high fiving every USF fan that came by, alot of Auburn fans came through shaking our hands and seemed happy we were there.

Archived