• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unsung hero: Jerome Murphy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

TDBQQEBUBKZXFOD.20070826191935.jpg

How good a game did Jerome Murphy have at Auburn? They kid was everywhere, tackling returning kicks and was a wrecking machine. I used to still think Ron Hemingway when I saw #3 but not anymore I am now a HUGE Jerome Murphy fan!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

TDBQQEBUBKZXFOD.20070826191935.jpg

How good a game did Jerome Murphy have at Auburn? They kid was everywhere, tackling returning kicks and was a wrecking machine. I used to still think Ron Hemingway when I saw #3 but not anymore I am now a HUGE Jerome Murphy fan!

Jerome had a huge day.  One of the few out-of-state kids on the roster (New Jersey).  He will be starting at CB next year.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Jerome Murphy had a huge day. 

As I watched the replay yesterday I became more and more impressed with each catch with Jessie Hester.  He made clutch catches at big times all night long plus he was tough.  If he can keep it up, he and Taurus will be a force to be reckoned with at WR.  Throw in Mitchell's speed and size and we can really have the makings of something.  Hester really impressed me.

• Content Count:  19
  • Days Won:  0

The kid's a stud. We've made him an official member of the family. He's like my brother from another mother :) hehehe. But seriously he looked great.

• Content Count:  698

He was huge! Watching it again, it looks like he would have had a pick, but Mike Jenkins batted it away.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Brouce Mompremier made more big stops than anyone. His name was called almost as much as Grothe and Ford.

• Content Count:  226

Both Murphy and Mompremier will get a couple of horns this week!  These two really stepped it up this week, keep up the good work guys.  I can't really stop with just praising these two guys the entire defense was exceptional against a big O-line, big running backs and that SEC speed.  Look out Big East this D is a wrecking ball swinging your way. 

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

One thing I'd definitely like to see is for Jerome Murphy to keep returning kicks. He had a **** good night returning kicks against Auburn

• Content Count:  99

It's amazing next year we lose 2 big time corners and with Murph and Tyler Roberts taking over next year we could be just as strong. 

Archived