• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

set your Tivo-- REPLAY AT 2am on ESPN2

MikeG

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

this was on the USF blog.....

BULLS BLOG UPDATE – TAMPA - 1:04 PM Sunday

For those of you with TIVO... 

The game was named an instant classic and reaired on ESPN Classic this morning at 9 a.m.  It will also reair on ESPN2 at 2 a.m. this evening.

SInce my Tivo recording misses the beginning of the game-- this is a major bonus. Stupid UGA-USC game went long I guess.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

on a sad note-- it is only 2.5 hours long according to my guide..... so it is one of those games where they have zillion commercial and are constantly moving forward in the game (and missing scores most likely).

fair warning

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Do to time constraints they skipped the first TD again, glad I got to see it in person. I understand needing to cut the game down to two and a half hours but something had to be less important than a TD.

on a sad note-- it is only 2.5 hours long according to my guide..... so it is one of those games where they have zillion commercial and are constantly moving forward in the game (and missing scores most likely).

fair warning

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Do to time constraints they skipped the first TD again.

They did? Man, that's weak. So the only way you'd have the whole game is if you recorded it live last night and then spliced in the ESPN Classic replay from this morning.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Pretty epic intro by ESPN with the music and the prediction that usf would win! FF to the end right now just t see jordan ohaire silenced after the TD pass

Archived