• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You thought Auburn Fan didn't see it coming....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

Here is a quote I stumbled upon in a thread at the North Carolina Forum: (Yeh I know its just some fans opinion)

"We go into the USF game w/ confidence, we'll be OK. Will be in Raymond James stadium which will be half-full. There'll be no crazy crowd - it's an environment we can handle, relative to our experience this past week. USF is a darn tough team, but I think with this coaching staff we'll be very prepared, something that wasn't the case on a regular basis the last several years."

After picking myself up off the floor from laughing I thought of a couple of questions.

1. Have they seen the student section and the Beef Studs?

2. After the Auburn win RJS should be rockin on the emotion!!!

3. If we can get 33K to Elon, the "returning victors" crowd should be great. I expect a bump from those on the fence about attending a game and those just curious that will now go to the game to get on the bandwagon.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The UNC fans were like that last year. We do need to make sure we do not overlook this game. I think the week off helps us and the team will be focused for UNC. Ford is going to have a monster game.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

???Yeah, a lot of tough talk for a team which lost to USF last year and even worse, just lost to the Putrid Purple Pirates, ouch! :D I think the USF players know the importance of this game.

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure that after the bye, they will be off the high of beating Auburn and ready to play some ball.  If they really don't think that Ray Jay will be rockin' for this game they must be crazy.  I already can't wait!

• Content Count:  738

Here is a quote I stumbled upon in a thread at the North Carolina Forum: (Yeh I know its just some fans opinion)

"We go into the USF game w/ confidence, we'll be OK. Will be in Raymond James stadium which will be half-full. There'll be no crazy crowd - it's an environment we can handle, relative to our experience this past week. USF is a darn tough team, but I think with this coaching staff we'll be very prepared, something that wasn't the case on a regular basis the last several years."

After picking myself up off the floor from laughing I thought of a couple of questions.

1. Have they seen the student section and the Beef Studs?

2. After the Auburn win RJS should be rockin on the emotion!!!

3. If we can get 33K to Elon, the "returning victors" crowd should be great. I expect a bump from those on the fence about attending a game and those just curious that will now go to the game to get on the bandwagon.

UNC fans seem to think because Butch Davis is their head coach, they will come in here with a much better chance of beating us.  Obviously we played them last year, we went to their house which was not half full like RJS will be (wait until those players warm up next to our student section), and they were dismantled.  They were practically slitting their wrists last year after losing to "South Florida, practically a I-AA team."  That game was not even close.  All of sudden, they will come to Tampa, with so much confidence after losing to an East Carolina team that we beat the living hell out of.  I don't know if they saw our defense on saturday night, save the statistics, but I think we are one of the Top 5 Defenses in the country.

But it's cool, beacuse "they will be very well prepared and Raymond James Stadium will only be half-full, no crazy crowd."

Give me a break, this UNC fan is so delusional.

• Content Count:  9,038

Butch Davis may have done some great things this year, but nothing to pull the win.

Next year?  I wouldn't want to play UNC, that's for sure.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

This guy obviously has his seasons and venues mistaken and thinks he's talking about a basketball game.  ::)

I have to give him one thing though, as misinformed as he is, he has confidence and I can respect that. There were many an Auburn fans who were talking about us the same way before Jesse Hester, Jr crossed the goalline in Jordan-Hare Stadium at 12:36am EST Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Go Bulls!!!

Archived