• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What was it like on campus last night? NM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad to hear that then...Spirit is definitely coming around, and I feel were going to have some nice crowds for the rest of the home games.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I'm glad to hear that then...Spirit is definitely coming around, and I feel were going to have some nice crowds for the rest of the home games.

Yep........just need to keep winning!!

:nutkick :gobulls

• Content Count:  624

Around 30 kids showed up at the Athletic Facility on campus around 4am to greet the team when they arrived. People started falling asleep on the sidewalk waiting for the team, because they didn't show up until almost 6am. It was amazing though, when they pulled through slowly we all got close and banged on the buses. Then greeted them as they walked off the bus. It was really cool to see people out that early in the morning. Go Bulls!

P.S. Me and 2 buddies road around campus for a good 30 mins laying on the horn and yelling out our windows, we got good response from people coming home after the game!

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

That's awesome. I wish I could've seen it. By the time I got back at 10am campus was dead (but there was a lot of silly string on the sidewalks).

Can someone post some pictures?

• Content Count:  624

haha....the silly string was good times. I personally didn't have my camera there, but tons of others had cameras.

Archived