• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What was it like on campus last night? NM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

???

Where there parties?  Whats the dill?

• Content Count:  478

Apparently ADPi had a party for the football game and when we won they ran outside and got all of the other houses and the kids in the dorms across the street to come out and cheer. I am sure other houses and student groups had parties - but I am not sure which.

I only know this because one of my little sisters e mailed me pictures from last night and it looks like it was a lot of fun. I also got 3 pics of all these BEAUTIFUL girls making the poutty face each time the kicker missed the field goal. very cute pics. USf's got some pretty people on that campus - I will say that....

BTW--- I was thinking that usf should do fireworks everytime there is a win. green and yellow/gold fireworks from the campus and/or downtown would look great!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,254

I no longer live on campus, but I can tell you that I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything going on. Everyone goes home during hte weekend and it is like a ghost town. Only place I would guess any excitement was happening was in Greek Village. After the poor display of spirit on campus when we beat Louisville I'd never even consider going to a party there. If you want victory parties you have to either be at the game, or go to the watch party bars. Other than the faithful that attend the games and know any inkling about USF football, the rest of the student body is a joke.

• Content Count:  478

I no longer live on campus, but I can tell you that I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything going on. Everyone goes home during hte weekend and it is like a ghost town. Only place I would guess any excitement was happening was in Greek Village. After the poor display of spirit on campus when we beat Louisville I'd never even consider going to a party there. If you want victory parties you have to either be at the game, or go to the watch party bars. Other than the faithful that attend the games and know any inkling about USF football, the rest of the student body is a joke.

ummm there are pictures of parties on facebook.....

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

The dorms pretty much emptied out from what I saw on some guys camera when we met up with the team at 6am.

Cops had to push them off the street for what I guess is safety concerns and to allow cars to pass. It looked pretty wild.

• Content Count:  3,574

That's not what I hear/see...

• Content Count:  958

I was at the game, but according to my girlfriend, the campus was going wild for hours!!!  She could hear people yelling and cheering and cars honking their horns, and she said that she could hear the greek village party all the way from her dorm in epsilon.  It was wild, but I was definitely in the right place to party!

• Content Count:  1,260

Someone post some pictures already....those of us who were at the game are dying to see what it was like! :)

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Was at Magnolia and about 100 people were outside the dorms screamin, huggin and jumping around! People were goin nuts from what I saw

Archived