• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Newspaper Coverage of USF Victory

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

So this morning I got up and turned to the sports section of my local newspaper (Florida Today) only to find that they did not even include the USF vs. Auburn score because the game was over too late.  In their defense, they also did not include the VT vs. LSU score.  What did other papers say about the victory?  I got to imagine the Tribune and Times at least got something in their print editions.  I am a bit disappointed with the Florida Today.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

The St Pete Times had one AP type story on the game. The other story was from the pregame on how USF needs to win these games straight up without it being called an upset. There was no box score.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

The St Pete Times had one AP type story on the game. The other story was from the pregame on how USF needs to win these games straight up without it being called an upset. There was no box score.

Both the Times and Trib that I got had articles by the beat writers, some game notes and a columnist weighing in... No stats, though.

Archived