• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJL at Half Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Did anyone notice CJL leaving the sideline at half.  He clapped his hands and ran off and seemed confident like he couldn't wait to get on to the locker room, and into teh second half.  You could tell he was happy with only being down by 3, and that he felt confident his team would win the game.  I knew from that point that we would compete and probably win.  I suspect they held back on passing in the first half to tire Aubur out, and to play a very different second half...  Just my opinion.

Great outcome regardless...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,561
  • Days Won:  29

Did anyone notice CJL leaving the sideline at half.  He clapped his hands and ran off and seemed confident like he couldn't wait to get on to the locker room, and into teh second half.   ...

Noticed this also and felt the same way. He wasn't angry ... he knew it would be a battle up there and felt good about where our team was at that point, relatively even.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived