• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Balls vs Auburn

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

First post since the big win.  Heres who gets a game ball for last night's classic.

Ben Moffitt-  All over the field.  Made huge stops and just led in general.

Mike Jenkins-  Has to be one of the best cover corners in football.  Did anyone else think he got in the endzone?

Nate Allen-  Made some great plays.  I counted 3 turnovers that he was a part of.  Just take a knee in the endzone next time.

Matt Grothe-  Wasn't flashy, but effective.  Gave us a chance to win and that was enough.  Happy Birthday!

Mike Ford-  Dude is the real deal.  Took a pounding, but gave a pounding at the same time.  Just a Freshman!!

Amarri Jackson-  For being a really good teammate, trying to pick Alvarado up after each miss.  I guess it finally worked.

USF OL-  Doing a pretty solid job against a very good Auburn Defense

USF D-  Being dominant for the better part of 60+ minutes of football in sweltering conditions.

Jessie Hester-  For getting open and cradling that ball in your hands.  One of the greatest moments in USF history!!

And to all the Great USF Bulls fans that made the trip and were heard thru the TV (this includes you HOT).  It was great to see!!

Go Bulls, Beat Tarheels!! 

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Mompremeir -Led the team in tackles last night.  He was all over the place.

Jerome Murphy-3 passes broken up.  One almost for an INT.  Great Kickoff returns especially the last one at the key time.

Not worthy of a game ball, but I still want to applaud Alvarado.  First of all he had a couple of good punts out of the End Zone.  he had a great punt early to pin them on their own 1.  That field positition on the exchange led to our first TD.  I also thought he had a real gut check to suck it up after missing all those kicks to tie it up twice.  That took a lot of balls in my opinion.  Let's hope he straightens out the rest of the kicking problems.

• Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Could not agree more. 

1) Coach gets a game ball for being a bad ass.  If you didnt love his interview at the end of the game you have no soul!  To stay with USF through thick and thin in today's world and truly build something is awesome to see.

2)  I was so jealous/ and happy for all those Bullievers who made it to that game.  What a great feeling that must have been.  Could not be happier for everyone who made the trip...great job guys!

3)  Gameball to the guy in the uber gay wrestling outfit!  I had about 10 people call/text me when they showed him up close on espn.  Was that smazza?!!

Cannot wait to get to my first game of the year in 2 weeks!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I meant to include Murphy.  His kickoff return was huge and cannot be overlooked.  Plus he played solid defense all game long.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Wow.....that's a LOT of game balls!

I'll say Nate Allen on defense & Mike Ford on offense.

The YOUNG talent we have is impressive.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

A Great Team Win !!!

Football.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gifFootball.gif

Archived