• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

funny how jealous Southern Miss is of us

DontPushMe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

considering they were ******** to us when we were in C-USA, and thought they were going to get the BE spot that we got, its really funny to see how mad us doing well makes them, check this post out from their rivals forum...

http://southernmiss.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1355&tid=100294951&mid=100294951&sid=1085&style=2

id say something there but im banned from their rivals board, not sure why though, i think they just ban opposing teams fans if they dont like them

• Content Count:  4,071
  • Days Won:  2

May I call somebody a douchebag?...... Eagle in Yune, you are a douchebag! :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,319
  • Days Won:  10

It's just karma coming around to bite you guys on the butt.  You kept us out of CUSA for an extra year.  That year we beat four CUSA teams anyway.

Call it sour grapes?  Yes, I will.  We were chosen to go into that "overhyped overrated BCS conference".  Yeah, the same one you guys would have turned down had they asked you.  You know what?  I hope you guys get the nod if the BE expands.  Let's see you turn it down.  I hope you accept.  I'd like a piece of the Miss every year.  I have a defense I'd like to introduce you to.  ;D

Sheesh!  Want some cheese to go with that whine?  You all sound like some knights I know...  ;D

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

They're bitter because all the SEC teams in Mississippi and Alabama won't return their phone calls.

• Content Count:  1,797

Their coach, Chef Coward, said that we would bring 'quantity' not 'quality' to CDOA.  Right.  :Duh :oldnews :loser :wah :lol

Normal

• Content Count:  695

Well Southern Miss is an alright football team, will probably win the Conference USA's East Division but I don't think they would have had a chance in hell if they faced Auburn.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Don't want to give USM any more pub, so lets move this to the General Sports Board.  Moderators?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

agreed!

Archived