• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My only qualms...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Play calling has got to get a little better and more creative (NO MORE DRAWS!). Kicking needs to improve immensely. AND CUT OUT THE PENALTIES. 16 is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY TOO MANY!

Other than that, this was the greatest win in USF history and it feels great to be a BULL.

• Content Count:  385

I'm torn on the play calling.  Yes it looked painful, but it also got us down the field enough times to have scored way more than we did.  So was it really that bad, if it got us to the red zone. 

The one thing I haven't seen anyone mention is that we has NO TURNOVERS!!!!!!!

It was a great game.

No turnovers was definitely key. However, I think this was overshadowed by the fact we couldn't do anything when they turned it over to us. Got to convert on those.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

No turnovers was definitely key. However, I think this was overshadowed by the fact we couldn't do anything when they turned it over to us. Got to convert on those.

Sure we did something with it. Your problem should be with Alvarado missing the kicks. We were facing a top-notch defense, so it's u

probably unrealistic to expect more than the three touchdowns we did.

Sure we did something with it. Your problem should be with Alvarado missing the kicks. We were facing a top-notch defense, so it's u

I don't see anything in my post referring to touchdowns. If you look at the top of the post I said kicking needs to improve immensely, so I was referring to converting points any way possible. Yes I was very upset with him missing those kicks.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I don't see anything in my post referring to touchdowns. If you look at the top of the post I said kicking needs to improve immensely, so I was referring to converting points any way possible. Yes I was very upset with him missing those kicks.

You started this thread by crying about the play calling. As evidence, you said "No turnovers was definitely key. However, I think this was overshadowed by the fact we couldn't do anything when they turned it over to us."

If you're going to whine about nonsense, please stay consistent in said whining.

Archived