• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Bulls Club Blog Part 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

We're on the bus on the way back, but almost too tired to type.  Think of what you thought it would be like to be there, and you wouldn't even be close.  At some point I thought I might get sick right in the stands I was so nervous.  Exhilarating, exhausting, incredible, brutal, and wonderful all at once.  After the game the band kept playing, all the players came out and celebrated with the fans, and I randomly hugged at least 100 people

Just some random thoughts, with some random pics as soon as I can get them loaded.

Auburn fans we're some of the classiest and nicest people we've seen.  I wish some of our heathens weren't doing the "ov-er-ra-ted" chant after the game (not our SBC kids, by the way).  One, it's stupid (does that mean we just be a team that's not that good?), and two, the fans didn't deserve that.  We had more people congratulate us on the way out than I could count.  Our students often responded with "thank you, now go beat the Gators."  We got a wonderful dose of southern hospitality all weekend.  Go Tigers, go win the SEC.  You won a lot of fans this weekend.

We had to walk a ways to get back to our bus, as the line for the shuttles was just too far.  Our group was just exhausted both physically and emotionally, but we were still screaming and chanting all the way back for the mile plus we had to walk.  I think that cloud I rode out of the stadium at West Virginia last year had all 51 of us on it tonight. 

Maurice Clebert said something to one of our SBC members after the game... "pick that kid up when you see him."  He pointed over to Alvarado.  That's being a great teammate. 

The War Eagle is one of the coolest things I've ever seen at any sporting event.  Wen he left his cage and flew right over our heads.  The fans go crazy, he takes a lap around the stadium, and lands at midfield.  Extremely cool.

The gentlemen in our group have a new appreciation for the sun dress.  Very nice work Auburn Greek system. 

Again, just the best fans, and a wonderful place.  How about a home-and-home Tigers... we'd love to come back here!

Pics upcoming... the load is slow through the phone modem so give me a few here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

sounds like fun.  wish i could of made the trip.

however, i might be in an alabama jail right now on some My Cousin Vinny type ish

Archived