• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Feedback from Some SEC friends

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Having gone to grad school at LSU and working in New Orleans, I've made a lot of friends from other SEC schools.  I just wanted to share some feedback I've received tonight from a few buddies that have all had the same theme:

Welcome to the big time.  USF has earned it.  USF will be ranked.  USF is a contender.

Personally, I'm a bit more concerned about our weak spots than tonight's win.  However, it is VERY gratifying to see my beloved Bulls FINALLY making a splash on the big picture.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i have never noticed it before this week but SEC fans have some of the biggest ego's in all of college football.

this was a sweet win to show them how a team who just started playing 10 years ago can go into the house of their most dominate team in the past 5 years and come out with a win.

• Content Count:  214

Yes it is nice to put on a show for the country to see. The Bulls dominated the 1st, 3rd, and 4th quarters of that football game and had either our offense not gone into "prevent offense" inside the 20 or our fg team decided they could block and kick, the scoreboard would certainly have reflected that domination. Alas, we get our big win...on the road...overcome adversity on the way...and the coaches still have plenty to choose from in the film room to keep these guys from getting over-confident. Welcome to the Top 25 USF, may it become your new PERMANENT home!!!

• Content Count:  3,827

i have never noticed it before this week but SEC fans have some of the biggest ego's in all of college football.

this was a sweet win to show them how a team who just started playing 10 years ago can go into the house of their most dominate team in the past 5 years and come out with a win.

I cant wait until monday morning, when I can go up to my union steward and ask him how that "high school team" did against his beloved SEC.

He said we were gonna get blown out. I told him I only guaranteed him a close game. He gave the  TYPICAL SEC FAN response of "the SEC is the greatest conference in the history of the world" blahblahblah.......

This is gonna be fun...

Archived