• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Talk about some disrespect

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Again....she could sing our praises, but it wouldn't make a difference b/c she would likely call us the "University of Southern Florida in St Pete County". She is just a bad announcer.

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Again....she could sing our praises, but it wouldn't make a difference b/c she would likely call us the "University of Southern Florida in St Pete County". She is just a bad announcer.

I agree about that; Gayle Sierens is better and the real pioneer.

• Content Count:  30

I agree it seems like she has ABSOLUTELY no idea what she is talking about  when it comes to USF. ::)

• Content Count:  849

I agree it seems like she has ABSOLUTELY no idea what she is talking about  when it comes to USF. ::)

Hey T-bone, are you the same T-bone from the scout board? Welcome to the Bullspen!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Exactly.

That's all I'm saying.

She is HORRIBLE.

Listening to her makes me want to  :throwup2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

Calm down and try actually listening to what she said and not what she did not say; this kind of whining makes us look bush league IMO

What I heard was the one guy said that WVU had a pretty tough final 5 games and they are all BE games and she said yes and then ran down the opponents and oddly enough the ones mentioned are the same ones played the final 5 games.

That makes more sense. I don't care how bad she is, there's no way she calls UConn a tougher game than us ..... People hear what they want to hear .... and as far as the disrespecting goes, we're getting a HELLUVAOT more respect now than disrespect around the country. We'll see if we can live up to it.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Sometimes the ****** gets in the way of the analysis

lol nice

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

With the way we looked against Elon outside observers would not think we would be a tought team.  Remember this game was before we beat Auburn that night.  Seems like some people on this board need something whine about especially when it comes to our program and respect. 

stopwhining.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

With the way we looked against Elon outside observers would not think we would be a tought team.  Remember this game was before we beat Auburn that night.  Seems like some people on this board need something whine about especially when it comes to our program and respect. 

stopwhining.jpg

Reality is we were getting a pretty healthy amount of respect before this game. How many sources picked us as a strong candidate for Upset of the Week?

Archived